Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Adriatic (played by ImagineTheDragons)

"I think I'll be a seventh year, actually." He corrected, as the train stopped. He stood up, and stretched out. "I suppose I have to to with the first years..." Adriatic sighed. Sometimes he looked kids, but not right now. Too loud, and he was already annoyed with them. Nonetheless he grouped up with them, one kid looked up at him slightly concerned.

"You're a really tall eleven year old." He said, with a frown. Adriatic facepalmed.
((I suppose at this time, I may have gone too fast. Should I stand idle until you guys catch up or rewind?
Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

"Its ok I have to be grouped here too" ophelia smiled and resisted face palming at the younger students
Blaise sat in his own compartment reading up on defence against the dark arts. He was always curious about the dark arts ever since he found the forbidden section of Hogwarts' library so defending against them would be essential.

Upon arrival at the school, the Slytherin student fixed his clothes and walked out of his compartment with his book tucked neatly under his arm where it wouldn't be too noticeable to the mass of students awaiting him outside.

"Do you think we will be sorted first?" she asked as they followed a woman in green robes up the stairs where she began to explain the sorting ceremony and what each house represents

((I think I'm good, Danger. I can catch up juuust fine. XD))

"I feel like I'm drowning in children." He frowned at them. "And I don't drown. That's how bad the situation is."

She was right as they entered the great hall the headmaster asked both ophelia and Adriatic up front to be sorted first. Ophelia went first and wasnt shocked when her last name caused a hush to take over the room. She was however shocked when she was sorted into Ravenclaw. She smiled at Adriatic and headed to the table frowning as students moved away from her

He strode up to the hat, slightly annoyed at his last name being called, also. No me gave a reaction to it, why would they? He was the only one who had a problem with it. He sat down, and hat the hat placed on his head. It almost immediately called "SLYTHERIN!" He wasn't surprised. The siren quickly and swiftly walked over to the table, and took a seat at the end.

Ophelia ate her food in silence putting on her mask of indifference. She wished she had one friend but she knew she wouldn't. Especially since harry potter went here.
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

Catherine and Jonathan burns were...to put it lightly, an oddity amongst the fourth years. These two Ravenclaws looked alike in all but gender. These twins seemed attached at the hip, were in the words of most in their class..very very creepy. Their one friend in this world you may have asked? None other than the odd ball known as Luna lovegood.

When spoken to they often spoke In unison in frightening tones as if the scare off those that approached them. The train raid for them, was spent in a quiet conversation with Luna. Out of all the people at this school, she was the only one they could stand or trust, for she was just as sane as they are.

Another thing that frightened most away about them, was their uncanny abilities in divination. Some times they could be heard whispering or discussing the fate of others or trying to decrypt prophecies.

So please excuse them if they could not help but smirk upon hearing the last name of a riddle placed into their house for now they did not seem to be the ones looked down upon most of all. They stood in a haste from their own lonely spot and made their way over to the estranged girl.

After all, it’s only natural for birds to flock together.

"Um hello?" she was rather shocked anyone even came near her."can I help you?"

For a moment they shared a grin as they sat, each of them offering an opposing hand for her to shake.
“Your curious-“ the boy spoke first before the girl finished
“We enjoy curiosities”

Ophelia shook both hands with a curious gleam in her eye. "What are you curious about? Maybe I can clear it up"
Entering the hall, Daniel saw that the hall looked the same as it was before, but it always seemed to strike him of how magnificent it looked. The chandelier's were brightly lit, making the whole hall a shine as the sun, the tables and house banners were arranged in such a way that it showed how great the school really was. Finding a vacant seat on the Gryffindor table, he sat down, coincidentally, right next to Harry Potter.

Although he knew what Harry has done, he acted as if he was another student in Hogwarts. While eating, they talked about their lives outside Hogwarts, what they have been doing, and so on. Learning about Harry's life was stunning as it was sad: he had lost his parents when he was a baby so he now lives with his abusive uncle and aunt, he had fought He Who Must Not be Named twice, and he also fought against a Basilisk, one of the most deadliest creatures in all of the wizarding universe.

They briefly casted a glance over the boy that had just sat down. Clearly he was very comfortable with himself by the way he showed himself. Though they didn’t voice this as they felt this little inner jab to be all in good fun rather than how it would be taken if said allowed.

While the brothers eyes returned to the girl, the sisters eyes stuck to the boy slightly longer, which was quite the rarity as they were hardly ever out of sync.
Though eventually her eyes did return to the girl before them as she spoke
“You are the fascination of many who dance in the dark-“
Her brother suddenly breaking in to finish the line
“And yet you grasp for that single flickering light.”

She spoke again with a smile
“Does not do well to bode on dreams-“ he finishes this sentence for her again
“But dreams are all you have it seems. I’m Jonathan, and this is Catherine...we are so glad to have you in our house. We can’t wait to get to know you. Anyone who may feel unwanted or accused, will always find a place amongst us.”

"Well thanks I guess. You sure you don't mind being friends with voldy no noses daughter?" opelia's green eyes sparkled making her beauty shine even more "might piss off your golden boy"

Adriatic watched all the kids being sorted, a few were given to Slytherin. Most seemed to be Hufflepuff or Griffindor. After the sorting the food appeared. He winced, he didn't know what any of this food was supposed to be.

“Strictly speaking, he’s been a bit of a brat so far. Far too moody for our tastes.”
The sister spoke before taking a bite of her meal.

“Doesn’t much like us either I’d wager...though I’d imagine he’ll hate someone else much more soon.”

((Fifth book right?...so who is going to talk about the giant sadistic pink elephant in the room?))

"What is that and why is it pink" Ophelia asked as Delores umbridge made a big speech about school

“We’d say some sort of mandrake who got in a fight with a peppermint toad.”
The brother quips lightly as he looks up at the bubblegum monstrosity.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus