Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

((Just a heads up to everyone, I have some things to do irl so I won't be active for about a week))
Dawn Hart (played by ImagineTheDragons)

((Sorry guys, I've been so busy. I just came down with a cold, so I'll be on here a little bit more now.))
The People of Aonia (played by ImagineTheDragons)

Cato kept picking at his food, everyone around him was already indulged in a conversation, and he didn't want to be rude and but it. The kids across him were debating fan theories about some Sci-Fi show, and he tried to ignore them. They were awfully loud.
Harry Potter and oth (played by Folklore)

((Lmao I have no life wheeze))
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

“Only if you honestly think it will help.” Jonathan spoke softly

((So sorry I’ve been so busy.))
Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

"Maybe it will. I am not sure though. " aphelia glared at the table in deep thought

((Also I noticed the group you invited me to awhile back hasn’t got much traffic. You need help?))

Catherine wrote:
((Also I noticed the group you invited me to awhile back hasn’t got much traffic. You need help?))
((sure))
Harry Potter and oth (played by Folklore)

Venni and Winston sat at the Hufflepuff table. They talked quietly, like an elderly pair of friends. Venni talked about how her and Thomas spent the later half of the summer running around the countryside they lived on. She made jokes about the amount of times she had fallen off her bike, or tripped over rabbit holes.
Winston talked about what he had did the rest of the summer spent at his dads. Most of which was simple summer things like swimming, and then things like bird watching. Neither of them had much interesting to say.
((What's the story with this group? Still looking for people? Is there a corresponding group that it's moved it's RP to? I've been looking for a decent HP thing to jump into on here.))

((sorry i have been inactive lately))

(( I also apologize))

"Oh yeah whats with the hostility between Malfoy and Potter?"

“ Malfoy boy is pretty much a pure bloodist.”

" i don't understand why they are so hostile towards each other... Potter and I we have a reason." Leans against Jonathan

“ rumor has it Malfoy’s father is in league with lord Voldemort.”

"oh Lucius Malfoy is" Ophelia rests against Jonathan yawning

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus