Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

He moved quickly, bringing his arms around her in a tight embrace.
Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

"She can't be out. She can't even if she was she would have no place to go. I blocked her and father from all the bank accounts and manors." Ophelia began biting her lip her eyes narrowed in concentration
Adriatic (played by ImagineTheDragons)

Adriatic watched closely. He wasn't sure what her mother did, and realized it was a touchey subject.

Ophelia grabbed a piece of paper and wrote on it so no one could see what it said. She rolled it up and addressed it to a famous ministry social worker. "Pearl take this to the first owl you see and have them send this"

“Whatever your doing Ophelia...I hope it’s for the best...there is a war coming...we all know it...we best be prepared.”

"Trust me it is. I'm taking my inheritance before they can. That will give us time."

Adriatic snorted, and resisted the urge to snap and hand out some sarcastic comments. He watched Jonathan and Ophelia closely.

“I think we need to discuss this more in the common room later.”

"Ok." the bell rang signalling for the classes end. "We need to go to the hospital wing then Dumbledore. You coming?"

He jumped up, and stretched out. "Have fun, lovebirds." He teased. "See you later." He left the two alone, and went off to find his next class.

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world...my sisters already there likely picking up some wolves bane.”
Dawn Hart (played by ImagineTheDragons)

Meanwhile Cato decided to skip his classes for the day. And his detention. He didn't care, he was furious with the whole system. What was the point of learning if you were punished for questioning the system?

"Ok then lets go..." ophelia stood up hiding her hand

He stood up, understanding as he took her other hand that was uninjured.
“I’m sure you’ll be good and well soon.”
Dawn Hart (played by ImagineTheDragons)

He threw a rock in the lake as far as he could, and exhaled. He had managed to calm himself down a small bit. He knew he'd be in trouble... But that was okay.

"So your gonna get a girlfriend soon?"

“Why do you ask?”

"The fortune Jonathan. .."

“Well...I’m not rightly sure a girl would want me anyway.”

"I don't know she looked pretty" she shrugged feeling a strange feeling sarge through her

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus