Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Harry Potter and oth (played by Folklore)

Winston and Laney got to the hall undisturbed. Laney playfully punched Winston in a manner that made Winston think she was telling him she was okay.
Laney walked to the Slytherin table and greeted her Slytherin friends with a smile. She looked to her sister and grinned, "Hey kid. Enjoy your first day back?" She asked.
Ezel sent her a side-eye glare and said nothing.
Laney frowned, "Did someone bully you?" she murmured. "Listen kid, I'll end them for you," She said. She held out her badge, "I'm a perfect, I'll get some school-arrested," she said.
Ezel groaned and rolled her eye.
Laney frowned deeper and decided just to leave her alone.

Winston approached a familiar, not-so-little-anymore brunette who sat at the Hufflepuff table chatting with friends. "Venni!" He said. The way he said it could, in some, be described as a chirp, but he said it with such deep, full happiness that it stopped being just a gleeful chirp and started being something else entirely.
Venni looked over and grinned widely, "Perfect Winston," she said with sense of playful regal respect.
Winston chuckled and sat beside her. "Did you get taller, again?" He teased.
"I'm 5'7 now, a whole half inch!" She said.
Winston laughed, "At least you didn't grow another three feet like you did our second year," he said.
"I'm still screwed up over that. How did I do that? How am I not dead? Was that possibly fatal?" Venni said as she turned back to her plate.
Winston shrugged. "I don't think suddenly growing two feet in a year and a half is dangerous," he said. "It messed up your joints though, I remember that," Winston said, thinking about the several times her knee had just...popped out of place.
Venni nodded, "My knee still gets angry with me sometimes," she said.
Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

((sorry havent been active i was at my grandmas funeral))
Dawn Hart (played by ImagineTheDragons)

Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle wrote:

((Aw man. Don't apologize. If you need to talk im here for ya.))
After overhearing the conversation between Ezel and Laney, Blaise lowered his book and spoke to the more moody sister, "You should really take your sister up on her offer, after all, having a prefect in your good books is a rare opportunity not even the Weasley brothers fully had."
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

“It’s just a dream Ophelia, you don’t need to worry.”
Jonathan stated as he began to run a hand softly through her hair.

Ezel gave Blaise a cold look and then looked back down.
Laney gave Blaise a smile and nodded. She looked back to Ezel, "Yeah, kid! I'm part of the school government, basically. I can be the local corrupt Perfect who takes points and gives detentions for her own gain," Laney laughed, letting her hair blend into a strange, firey red. It then reverted back to violet, " All for you, kid!" Laney chirped.
Ezel glared at her too, and then got up and left.
"Oh, god! Ow!" Laney gasped softly. That really hurt. Laney was worried.

Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle wrote:
((man you've had a rough little while, huh. I'm sorry, kid))
Blaise grinned at the situation Laney was in, "Don't fret, that phase will pass soon enough - always does. Just so happens that we Slytherins have a history with that phase."

Laney looked over and raised an eye brow. She looked like she was about to say something, but shook her head and sighed, looking after Ezel. She cleared her throat and looked back to Blaise. "Who are you?" She asked with a thin smile.
"Blaise de Normandie. I'm not surprised that you haven't heard of me, I usually keep to my books. I do know about you though; Laney Zhi DeLouise: prefect of Slytherin house; twin sister of Lucy Fren DeLouise and an awfully rare metamorphagus - information about you travels fast."

"I'm both rich, super cool, and one of ten siblings, and I also tried to release fifty rabbits at the yule dance my first year. I'd be surprised if you didn't," She said with a shrug. Laney was that and other things. Unlisted items included 'widely considered annoying by peers,' alternatively 'widely considered poplar and cool' was also on that list, somehow. It depended on the clique, one would guess. Many also either considered her stupid, or obscenely clever. There was no real, solid, non widely contradicted opinion of Laney DeLousie. She was a eccentric, rich girl whose biggest feats included being rich, being a metamopthagus, and witnessing a murder. Granted, she'd likely knife anyone who brought the last one up.
"It's a mystery how I'm not expelled. I think Professor Dumbledore just likes rabbits and bull hockey," she said. She then squinted, "How do you know my middle name?" she asked curiously, "and who are you? You make yourself sound famous."
"I broke into Dumbledore's office in my second year and looked into the student records while he was out; it's amazing how much information he keeps on students." He let out a chuckle at the memory of his first 'offence' at Hogwarts. Once he was done with that, he continued, "As for your assumption that I presume myself to be famous, I'm afraid you have that wrong. I don't claim any sort of fame, at least not in this country."

Laney nodded, “I feel vaguely uncomfortable and I don’t know why,” she murmured. “Also, cool, nice. Well, it’s nice to meet you, Blaise!” She chirped.
"Believe me, most do feel that way at first," he said hearing her muttered remark "I'll see you again in class I'm sure." He grinned and decided to put his book down and partake in the feast currently being served.

Laney nodded and began putting food onto her plate. "What year are you in?" She asked, looking around the table for people she might recognize. She saw Cody Samuels several seats down and smiled. The boy was talking excitedly to some other boys he was friends with. Laney smiled, and felt like she could put money on the idea that he was talking about his nephew. The look in his eyes was that 'I love my nephew a lot!' look of his that made her and their friends laugh. Laney chuckled and went back to eating.
"I'm in my fifth year, as are you. I transferred here from Beauxbatons in my second year due to personal reasons though." He carried on eating, waiting for a response.

“My sisters did that when we moved here. Though I’ve always gone here,” Laney said with a slight shrug. “Why’d you transfer?” She asked absent mindedly, “Did you move too?”
Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

"ugh I'm debating on taking a dreamless sleep potion" Ophelia grabbed a green apple chewing it softly
"Well I won't divulge why I transferred, but I did move into a family friend's house in London."

Laney glanced up curiously, but didn’t ask. “Oh, cool,” she said simply. She decided to change the subject, because this one sounded sensitive. “What classes are you taking?” She asked.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus