Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Pokemon month

So, December is pokemon month, so that means you have to change your profile picture to a pokemon. (Most likely your favorite). As you all can see, I chose Charizard for my picture. So who will you use?
Shiny Rapidash, [masseffectreference] evolved from Ponyta with the "I AM A BIOTIC GODDESS!" stone.[/masseffectreference].
Probably gonna use Reshiram for this month, if this is the case.

EDIT: IT'S DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE. Had to wait until I got home to do it so I could save back my old avatar in the event I want to switch back.
SeraphicStar

I have to do nothing, for silly months do not dictate my behavior. ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER.

Still, changed my profile picture to Oddish because, y'know, Oddish.
Yay Pokémon month!
Alakazam for the win! You can't go wrong with a Psychic type with a level 5000 IQ and an epic 'stache.
pokélogic:

alakazam = 5000 IQ, can bend spoons with his will alone.... Can't learn more than 4 moves.

gotta love 'im though :3
Alakazam can actually learn at least 50 moves. But he's smart enough to know he'll be seen as an overpowered pokémon. So he uses only four and pretends to "forget" other moves.

174820_173010919446333_1334490311_n.jpg

Alakazam knows what's up, yo.
You might have two spoons but Kadabra has a luxurious fluffy tail and can fart rainbows.

Also looks adorable with small children.

SleepySpoonyWIPtemp.jpg
Aw yeah, Woobat avatar.

..which I might just keep, permanently. Because bats.
For a change, I decided to follow a picture changing trend. Not because I am super hardcore fan of Pokemon, but, well, Delcatty is just too cute to be denied as profile picture for some time. 8D
You get the glorious derpiness of a certain Haunter (doodled up by a glorious friend of mine)

I'm about to see how it looks, since I haven't resized it yet...

Edit: Commander, I am pleased to report that we have achieved Tauntsomeface. 34pz2vs.png
That is a very tauntsome face honchkrow_by_cornfrosty-d3hrfax.png
Luxray. Because Luxrays are cool like that :3
Bouffalants go rawr :3
Goo

Suddenly Totodile. Because Totodile is the cutest.
Aw, but there are so many to choose from!!! But I think my favorite has to be Eevee. You just can't go wrong with a 1st Gen that has so many forms to evolve into. (And Vaporeon would be my favorite of the forms it evolves into.) XD

Edit: So I ended up creating an Eevee account, which means my next fall-back is Cubone so I don't confuse myself with my character. ...you'd be surprised how often that happens. :P
i like Luxray...>>
EdtheNeko

magikarp.png
Am I the only want who likes Magikarp?

Magikarp is awesome!
I__M_MAGIKARP_AND_I__M_ANGRY_by_shaolinfeilong.jpg
Magikarp is the best pokemon out there. Think of Magikarp like the underdog of pokemon that rises to the top.
-
Magikarp can even beat up a pikachu

magikarp.png Forever my favorite pokemon, Magikarp
PikaPika11

Fools. EVERY MONTH IS POKEMON MONTH! (OWWWW!) I always have Pikachu as my avatar (ow). It's one of my many favorites, along with Mew (So frickin' cute!), Magikarp (The one true god of Pokemon), and Victini (WII CREATE!), just to name a few (Really need to stop talking, throat's killing me).

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Pokemon month

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus