Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Warriors OCs (played by GeekyTrash)

((Okay, good! Now we have the Leaders.))

Hazelstar walks over to the Great Rock. "Hello, Grimstar, Beetlestar, Spottedstar."
Fallenkit-Fallenpaw- (played anonymously)

Beetlestar gave a rather polite nod at the ThunderClan leader. "Greetings, Hazelstar," came a calm, low voice from the black and white bicolored tom-cat.

Grimstar doesn't reply. He looks out at the cats in front of him.
"I know you're weary of Gatherings, but this is a truce made by StarClan." Hazelstar meows.
Grimstar glares at Hazelstar. "Hello."

Fallenpaw watched a few WindClan apprentices chat with some ShadowClan apprentices, as the tom approached one of the WindClan cats.

"Hello!" greeted Fallenpaw to a cinnamon brown apprentice with amber eyes.

Dappledpaw follows Fallenpaw. "Hi!" She mewes.

The WindClan apprentice gave a meek "Greetings." to Fallenpaw, as the tom heard a "Hi!" from beside him. The tom yelped, and gave a surprised jumped, before he felt his fur go hot in embarrassment. "Dappledpaw..!" Fallenpaw complained. "You scared me..!"

"Oh, sorry Fallenpaw!" Dappledpaw meows.

The WindClan apprentice gave a slight fit of giggles, as Fallenpaw's fur felt hotter. "It's... fine," the young apprentice murmured. "But, uh, don't surprise me like that again... Okay?"

Dappledpaw nods. "I'm Dappledpaw, by the way! This is Fallenpaw." She meows.

The WindClan apprentice nodded at Dappledpaw's introduction. "I'm, uhm.. I'm Brookpaw," said the she-cat apprentice. "It's, uhm.. nice to, uhm, meet you both."

((I gtg. Bye!))

((Bai))

((Hey! I might be able to roleplay for a bit.))

((I gtg now. See ya!))
Warriors (played by Skye1101)

((Sorry guys! I’m back now))

Spottedstar nodded a greeting at Hazelstar, “Hello.” The orange and white spotted she-cat purred.

Frostwhisper was sitting near the centre of the massive group, her tail wrapped neatly around her paws.
Foxsong was milling about, checking out who the other clans had brought tonight.

((I’m done work in 45 minutes so I’ll be back then))

Beetlestar beckoned to the leaders in front of him. "So," the WindClan leader began, "When may we begin to speak?" His tail grazed the rock his paws stood upon, as he awaited a response.

~

Fallenpaw gave a cheery purr. "Brookpaw, huh?" the tom asked, as if his mood was suddenly more cheery. "Brookpaw sounds like a great name!"

Brookpaw nodded at the ThunderClan apprentice. "Oh, uhm.. Thank you, Fallenpaw," the she-cat responded. "I appreciate that you, uhm, like it. I personally don't like it.."

Fallenpaw gave a rather confused look. "But, why?" he asked.

Brookpaw only remained in silence, before murmuring, "Uhm.. nevermind that. I just don't like it."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus