Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Fallenkit-Fallenpaw- (played anonymously)

Fallenpaw followed in pursuit, as the brown cat's eyes darted about the camp. However, that eventually halted when he spotted the fresh-kill, as full as ever.

The young apprentice walked towards it, as his stomach gave a vicious growl. Fallenpaw sighed, as he placed down his scrawny mouse, and picked out a rather plump looking crow to take some bites on.
Warriors (played by Skye1101)

Frostwhisper walked into camp not long after the two apprentices did. She noticed the clearing was quite busy, as cats were excited about the upcoming Gathering.
Warriors OCs (played by GeekyTrash)

Dappledpaw drops the two voles in the pile, then picks up a mouse. She trots to the apprentices den.

Fallenpaw began to feast on the plump crow before him, as he munched on the deliciousness of fresh-kill. Before he knew, the apprentice had finished his meal, and Fallenpaw had begun to approach the apprentices' den.

Dappledpaw is eating her mouse in the apprentice's den. She finishes up right when Fallenpaw walks in.

The apprentice trotted over to his bedding, and sat there for a few moments. His tail merely swished about the stone ground of the den, as he stared at a few other apprentices sharing tongues.

((Dang it I forgot how the leader announces that they have to go to the Gathering XD))

((Lmao xD))

((O boi so do I lmao))

((Just bulls*** it))

Warriors OCs wrote:
((Dang it I forgot how the leader announces that they have to go to the Gathering XD))

((Improvise or something xD))

Okay, since i'm lazy, Hazelstar says that we're going to the gathering, the queens will stay behind with their kits and now everyone's walking to Fourtrees.

((Technical Difficulties: Please stand by. :P))

((gg xD))

Fallenpaw stuck close by to his mentor, as the apprentice's paws began to ache. We're going so fast! he thought. Why couldn't we just slow down..?

Frostwhisper and Foxsong followed the crowd of cats as they left the camp.
Frostwhisper was closer to the front of the group, excited that she was chosen.
Foxsong stayed closer to the back of the group, following the pawsteps of the cats in front of her.

Dappledpaw walks beside Fallenpaw, smiling.
Hazelstar leads the whole group to Fourtree's
Honeypelt walks behind her leader.
Iceheart and Darksea both walk together, talking.
Cherryshade walks beside Dappledpaw, keeping a close eye on her.
Glowtail is around the back of the group, talking with his siblings.

Fallenpaw listened to his mentor drawl on about what to do and not do at the Gathering, as the apprentice's paws only ached more and more. How far away is the Gathering..? I can't walk much farther!

He glanced over to his mentor, and asked, "Larkwind, how much farther do we need to walk? My paws ache.."

((When thinking of a name for this cat's mentor, I had to look at my Wattpad book for his mentor xD

gg me.))

((I don’t want to go to woooooorkkkkk))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus