Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Warriors OCs (played by GeekyTrash)

((Okay lol.))
Fallenkit-Fallenpaw- (played anonymously)

((Pre-warning:

If I don't respond for a sorta long-ish [let's say you respond 7:51, and I respond at 8:17] period of time, then I'm probably still there, but I'm just typing a lot of stuff xD))

Dappledpaw follows Fallenpaw with two vole's in her mouth. "Look, Fallenpaw! I got two voles!"

((Alright XD))
Warriors (played by Skye1101)

((Hey!))

((Morning!))

Fallenpaw opened his eyes, as the apprentice felt the scrawny mouse go limp in his mouth.

"Look, Fallenpaw! I got two voles!"

The tom glanced over to the incoming she-cat, with two voles in her mouth. Fallenpaw sighed, as he also approached Dappledpaw. The apprentice only gave a defeated sigh, as he looked down on his scrawny mouse.

"This was the only piece of prey that I could find!" Fallenpaw exclaimed through his muffled mouth.

((Oh, mornin!))

"Don't worry! You'll find some more prey another time!" Dappledpaw meows reassuringly. She touches his nose with her own.

Fallenpaw gave another sigh through his muffled mouth. "Okay then," the apprentice responded, after Dappledpaw finished touching noses with him. "Well, let's head back to camp?" Fallenpaw asked. "It's looks like it's getting late.."

Frostwhisper padded out of camp, taking a left as she did. She walked through the forest, easily dodging any fallen trees or boulders.

“I’m going to leave you alone to get some rest.” Foxsong said to Brightsky, standing as she did.

"Yeah. Oh, and the Gatherings happening tonight! I hope I'm able to go!" She mewes excitedly.

"Take care, Foxsong." Brightsky smiles.

Foxsong returned Brightsky’s smile, “If I’m chosen to go tonight I’ll fill you in when we return.” She says, padding out of the den as she did.

Warriors OCs wrote:
"Yeah. Oh, and the Gatherings happening tonight! I hope I'm able to go!" She mewes excitedly.

((This is referring to Dappledpaw and Fallenpaw, right? Just making sure xD))

"Thank you." Brightsky meows, then she closes her eyes and dozes off.

((Yes lol.))

((Mk))

Foxsong quietly left the nursery, walking back out to the centre of the camp. She stretched in the sun, which was beginning to set. She watched the sky change colours.

Frostwhisper realized how late it had gotten, and quickly made her way back to camp.

Fallenpaw chuckled, as he began prodding back to camp. "Me too!" the apprentice exclaimed through his muffled mouth of prey. "I always wondered what the Gathering would be like!" His gaze fell on Dappledpaw's figure in excitement. "Perhaps we could go together, if we're lucky!" Fallenpaw said to the she-cat.

"Yes! that would be amazing!" Dappledpaw enters the gorse tunnel that lead to the ThunderClan camp.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus