Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Filter Through (1x1)

Andrew and Teddy (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"I've got three younger siblings, one sister and two brothers. My parents are still together unlike a lot of people I know," he grinned sadly.
Shade (played by SneakyToeSock12)

"Aww, they sound adorable!" she said as she smiled. "my parents are split, but they are thinking of getting remarried." she smiled slightly.

"You judge people very quickly," Andrew raised an eyebrow, "All I said is that I have three siblings and you said they were adorable. I didn't even say what they were like. All you know is that I have them."

"I like kids....I think they are all adorable." she starts to act a bit more shy now. "and if they look anything like you, they have to be cute."

He blushed through his fur and smiled, "Well my youngest brother looks like me... My sister and the older brother both have red fur."

She giggles. "Do they act like you?"

"Pfft no! The youngest brother is five, the other is nine and my sister is 13. None of them act like me and my two brothers are annoying as all hell and my sister is a whiny brat most days."

Shade bursts out laughing and snorts once and blushes. "Really~! They sound intertaining~"

He just frowned, "That's because you don't live with them."

She giggles quietly. "And that is why you live with them insted."

"What? I live with them because I have to."

"I know...." sighs and mumbles under her breath. "I have a horrible sence on humor.."

"Not horrible... It just doesn't make sense what you said."

She nods. "Mhm...that's what happenes when I try to be funny, it wither doensn't make sence or it's really lame.."

"Eh, whatever," he shrugged and looked around, "Well Shade, what should we do?"

Shade also looks around. "Well we could go look around in the sports center if you like sports?"

"Not really. I'll go if you want to though."

She shakes her head and think some more. "No, we should probably go somewhere we'd both like. What is your favorite thing to do?"

"Er... Video games... Read? I'm a bit of a lazy person. I don't know how I manage to stay thin like this. I only play basketball in the winter, nothing else."

She giggles. "I love video games and readig~! I'm not a basketball kind of person. I prefer Soccer, so do you want to go to the video game store?" smiles curiously.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Filter Through (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus