Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Filter Through (1x1)

Andrew and Teddy (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

(I assumed)

"Alright. What time?" he texted back about ten minutes later.
Shade (played by SneakyToeSock12)

She was almost done with her drawing when she got the text. 'What about noon?'

"Sounds good. C u l8r," he responded.

'K.' she smiled and throws her phone in her back pack across the room and stands up and turns on her radio and starts to dance around the room.

The next day at noon he was sitting on a bench at the park.

A silver toyota jeep drives up to the parking lot, Shade was sitting in the passanger side next to her screaming mother, her mother had gotten mad at hade for something. She was compleatly calm until her mother said a single sentance that sent Shade running into the park away from the little silver jeep as fast as she could, tears steaming down her face until she see's Andrew and turns around and wipes her eyes.

(It's either a Toyota or a jeep. They're different cars xP)

Andrew ran to meet her and put his hands on her shoulders, "S-shade?! What's wrong?!"

She hides her face in her brown curly hair. "N-n-nothing......I am perfectly..." she turns around and hugs him. "My mom, she...she......" relizes what she did and pulled her arms closer to herself and backs up. "I'm fine, don't worry about it...."

He blushed bright red at the hug but returned the motion, holding her as well and hen she tried pulling away he didn't let Er go, "You were just crying. Don't feed me that crap."

She blushes bright red and hugs him back tightly and start crying again. "She was yelling at me....I don't reallt remeber what....and when I asked her to take me since she was going out and about..." lays her head on his chest. "She said that I shouldn't have been part of the family and that no body would ever like me and I would be lonley forever..."

His face flushed red with anger, "What kind of horrible mother would do something like that?!" he said angrily and put one hand on the back of her head, holding her close to him.
"I'm sorry Shade... I'm sorry she's like that..."

She had forgotten about how much she liked him and was so thankful to have a wonderful friend to comfort her when she needed it most, she sobbed quietly on his chest, her arms wrapped around his. "Thank you.....thank you........." she began to come to the sence that he was hugging her because was worried and he cared about her, which made her cry harder, because she had never met anyone who would do that for her.

"Please stop crying... I hate to see people cry..." he said quietly and stroked her hair.

She sniffles, trying hard to stop crying. "I'm.....I'm sorry...." she said, still hugging him tightly.

"It's okay..." he whispered and gave her a tight squeeze then let her go, resting his hands on her shoulders, "You gonna be alright?"

She stands up straight and smiles, tear stains on her cheeks, the wind blowing some of her curly hair in her face. "Yes, I'm going to be alright.."

He lightly brushed away her years with a finger, "Good. Come on, let's get out of here."

She smiles and starts to walk off, blushing the lightest shade of pink as she slips of her black hoodie. "Sounds like a plan."

He walked next to her, hands in his pockets and soft feet pads making no noise on the ground.

She hadn't noticed him standing there because her hoodie had blown over her head and she was laughing because it also pushed all of her overly curly hair into her face so she couldn't see and she bumps into him and squeaks.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Filter Through (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus