Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Filter Through (1x1)

Andrew walked quietly through the mall, alone again. His soft paw pads made no noise on the ground and his eyes kept darting back and forth. His hands were shoved into his jeans pockets and his plain, red t-shirt stood out among the more dull colors of everyone else's black, gray or white shirts.
The wolf anthro sighed a lonely sigh and went into the pretzel shop, ordered a pretzel and sat domwn alone to eat it.
Shade (played by SneakyToeSock12)

Shade walks past the pretzel shop and stops to look at Andrew sitting there all alone and figures that he could use someone to talk to. So she walked in and bought a pretzel and sat in the chair across for him and smiles kindly* H-hi~!
Andrew and Teddy (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

He nearly jumped out of his seat at her sudden arrival she had startled him do much. He quickly calmed himself down and looked at her a bit curiously, "Do... Do I know you?"

Shade smiles shyly. "I don't think so...you just looked sad." she takes a small bite out of her pretzel and looks around at Andrew but try's to make it look un-noticable.

"No... I'm fine," his ears twitched a bit irritatedly and then he sighed again; you did have to be kind of brave to go up to a random stranger just because they looked sad, "I'm Andrew."

She smiles. "I'm shade. Nice to meet you Andrew."

"Shade? That's a bit of an odd name for a girl, don't you think? Or a guy for that matter. How'd you wind up with that name?" he asked curiously, not trying to be mean even if he sounded a bit like it.

She smiles and blushes slightly. "Well....my mom was on drugs and so my dad took me tothe beach when I was first born and we sat in the shade."

"That is the single most ridiculous reason to name your daughter shade... He may as well have named you sand because you were on the beach. It's a bit of a boys name too-" he caught himself, realizing how rude and mean he was being and looked down a bit ashamed, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make fun of you..."

She looks at her pretzel. "It's fine...."

"I... Um... I guess I should go now... I'm sorry, Shade... It was nice to meet you," he finished the last bite of his pretzel and threw out the bag then started walking away.

She looked up at him and stood up to follow him. "Andrew.....um..." try's to find a conversation starter. "What were you at the mall for~?"

He smiled softly, "I've got nothing better to do. My friends and family are all busy today."

She smiled and walks just a little faster to keep up with him and smiles. "If you'd likened can hang out for a while..?" Smiles curiously and steps a half an inch closer to him.

"Um... I don't really know you... When a pretty girl comes up to me like this, I feel like I'm being set up for something..."

She blushes red because he called her pretty and looks at him. "I promise you this is not a setup...and this is a great chance to know each other better." she smiles and relized that she was kinda forcing this. And she wondered why she wanted to be next to him so badly.

His tail wagged a little bit and he nodded, "Alright... Well, what should we talk about then?" he was curios as well as to why she seemed to be getting closer to him. Yes she was pretty, but for the moment he wasn't suffering from the same attraction she seemed to be.

She thinks and scratches her curly hair' "Well we should probably start the conversation about or family, family and relationships I guess...." she relizes how weird that sounded. "That sounded weird, didn't it...?"

"Depends on what you mean by relationships," he responded, If you mean romantic relationships, I've only been in one. If you mean friendship, then I've got a few close friends. As for family... I don't know what we'd talk about."

She nods, seeming very interested it what he was saying. "I don't really have much family left. And I've never been in a romantic relationship and I only have a few friends.." she smiles slightly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Filter Through (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus