Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Filter Through (1x1)

Andrew and Teddy (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

(lol, I meant one slice for each of them XD)
Shade (played by SneakyToeSock12)

(x3 Fudge, I'm sorry x))

She sits down by him smiling. "Looks good Andrew~!"

He handed her one of the giant slices of pizza, "Eat up," he smiled.

She is practically drooling when she gently takes takes the peice of pizza, when she dies her hands rubs against his soft paws and she smiles as she takes a huge bite of the pizza.

He quickly pulled his hands away, more out of reflex than anything and began eating his pizza too, squirming in a slightly uncomfortable manor as he tried to get his tail out from under his butt and finally managed to slide it through the back of te chair.

She avoids looking at him at all cost while she eats her pizza slowly and tryed not to giggle when he was squrming.

he finished his pizza in silence and then chugged the soda he had gotten. He watched Shade quietly and leane back in his chair.

She had for gotten about making a fool of herself in front of him, but now, she could have cared less while she ate her pizza, till the last little crumb.

When she finished, he was smiling and chuckling at her, shaking his head lightly.

She was chewing on the last bit she had in her mouth and then she swallowed and gave him a curious look. "What's so funny?" she loowed around her.

"You've hit grease dripping down your chin," he handed her a napkin and grabbed the plates to throw them away.

Blushes and giggles as she takes the napkin and wipes off all the grease. "Thanks Andrew.."

He sat back down after throwing out the plates and smiled, "You're welcome."

She grins and closes her olive green eyes.

His own eyes, one green and one yellow stated back at her as she closed her eyes and then he stood, "Well it was very nice to meet you, Shade. I need to go though."

She opens her eyes and just stares at him. "We'll visit again soon right?" feels the newsmen be a stalker when he leaves.

"uh, sure..." he grabbed a napkin and a pen and wrote down his phone number then handed it to her.

She grins in happiness as she holds the napkin in her hand like it was a peice of flat and thin gold. "Thank you~!" she said happily as she flashes him a loving and kind smile.

He blushed at her smile and rubbed the back of his head, "Um, you're welcome."

She could stop from smiling at him, but she stood up anyway, still holding the napoint close and grinning uncontrollably. "I guess......I'll talk to you....later......?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Filter Through (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus