Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Filter Through (1x1)

Andrew and Teddy (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"Well, would you mind playing something?" he grinned.
Derek (played by SneakyToeSock12)

He grins happily, wagging his fluffy white tail. "Sure! I'd love too!" he looks at Shade expectantly and smirks then looking at the mic.

The wolf sits back and smiles at Derek then at Shade, his ears pricked forwards expectantly.
Shade (played by SneakyToeSock12)

She sighs, stepping up to the mic. "T-testing..." nods to Derek as he starts play the begining of 'Nothing Else Matters ~ Metallica'.

At the end, Andrew clapped happily, very pleased with what he had just received, "That was pretty awesome," he smiled, "But I think I'm better, Cus, ya know," he did a dramatic looking hair flip, "I can play the triangle."

He laughs and sets his guitar down. "That sounds pretty awesome~ Would you mind showing it off?" he grins happily.

"You got a triangle?" he smirked.

He laughs and slips off his stool and opens the closet door in the room,shuffling through some musical instruments and pulls out a triangle and smiles. "Hey Shade, can you hands this to Andrew?"

Andrew followed and took the triangle, grinning wickedly as he took a very dramatic pose, legs spread wide and triangle out in front of him, tapped it twice, making the familiar chime then bowed.
"Thank you, no need for applause."

He busts out laughing and tryed to keep his balance on Shade's shoulder as she laughs just as hard. "BRAVO!!"

He bowed again, "Thank you, thank you!" he smiled from ear to ear.

She smiles and claps, giggling. "He's amazingly Talented!"

The wolf wagged his tail and stretched, "Well. After that, I'm pretty tired," he smiled teasingly.

She giggled and smiles, showing him a love seat, baby blue couch. "There's a couch~" she said as she poked around in the instrument closet.

He laughed and took a seat with an exaggerated huff, smiling the whole time.
Etsu (played by SneakyToeSock12)

Derek laughed from the background, setting the guitar on the stand as Etsu walked in, compleatly chill.

Andrew blushed when she stepped in. Yes, she was a bit on the heavy side, but she was still rather beautiful. He smiled warmly at her and waved, "Hello there."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Filter Through (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus