Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Filter Through (1x1)

Andrew and Teddy (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

He just laughed and pulled her hood down, "Watch where you're going," he sai with a smile.
Shade (played by SneakyToeSock12)

She giggles and smiles at him cutely without meaning to. "Okay, I will try to watch where I'm going, Andrew~!"

He smiled right back, "Well, where are we going?"

She stops and looks at him. "Um......to......Uh......" she was kinda freaking out because she hadn't thought about that yet. "Oh!! Do you like music?" she has a huge smile on her face.

"Yes, why?"

She smiles. "There is a radio station just down the road that my best friend and his dad runs, they said I could come anytimes, but only with one close friend I could bring~!" she grins.

"That doesn't make any sense..." Andrew looked confused, "If he's your friend he should just let you come... And I only just met you yesterday. I think close friends is a bit of a stretch."

(I am so sorry for all the mess ups in my lastessage...)

She sigh softly. "Well, would you like to visit my friends radio station that he runs with his dad...?"

(lol, it's okay)

"Of course," he smiled warmly at her and nodded.

She smiled slightly and walked to begin to wak to the radio station.

He walked just a little bit behind her, humming quietly to himself as he walked, looking around at the area, "So, what station is this friend of yours on?"

She thinks as she walks. "I believe that they come on sometimes on 102.9..."

"Cool," he nodded, "What kind of music do they play?"

She scratches her head. "They play almost every kind of music, mostly Rock....absolutly no country music at all though."

"Very cool," he smiled at her again.

She smiled back. "I know, it's awesome...what kind of music do you like? And what is your favorite song?"

"I like rock and punk. My favorite song is either Big Balls by AC/DC or Lanterns by Rise Against."

She smiles. "I have heard Lanters before...by I've never heard Big Balls." she giggles quietly.

"It's an awesome song," he chuckled, "I know all the lyrics to both of those... I know all the lyrics to a lot of Rise Against songs," he said and looked around, "How far is this place?"

She smiled. "Not much farther, we are almost there."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Filter Through (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus