Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Filter Through (1x1)

Andrew and Teddy (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"No, I'm good," he shook his head, "I'll go if you want to though."
Shade (played by SneakyToeSock12)

She is trying to make a decision about whether she should say yes or not, because she wanted to do something they both liked. "Um.....I'd prefer if we did something that we both liked ..."

"I'm fine with going into the game store, I really don't care."

She looks about ready to fall apart. "Okay..let's go then, shall we?"

"Alright," he smiled softly and started walking next to her, hands in his pockets.

She walks along side him, sometimes looking at his facial exspression to make sure he was happy.

He simply looked content. His tail swished gently from side to side and his hands remained in his pockets.

She looks at his tail wag and smiles, until her eyes drift to his hands in his pocket and slowly but hesitatnly reaches for his hand.

He takes a step away from her wih an eyebrow raised as he looked at her.

She blushes and grins, showing her white teeth. "You...uh had..something on your arm.." shuffles farther awat from him.

"Riiiight..." he said skeptically but looked down t his arm anyways.

She look from her feet to the signs on the little shops they passed as they walked.

She hadn't even touched his arm so he had no idea why she was trying to pull on him. Either way, they soon arrived at the game store and Andrew politely waved Shade in first.

Smiles softly and walks in a few steps in. "Thanks Andrew." she said as she waited for Andrew to come in behind her and walk with her through the store, since she had never been in this game store and had no idea what to look at first.

Andrew hadn't even known there had been one in the mall until Shade had said there was and was only lucky he had gone the right way.
He simply wandered around the store, absently browsing the selection of titles.

She stayed by his side mostly but at one point she crouched down low to look at a few games she had chosen to look at. Her red shirt rode up slightly, showing her tan lower back. She squeaked and pulled it down as she looked.

Andrew hadn't been looking and so didn't react at all until he heard her squeak and looked at her, "You're very odd, you know that?" he teased lightly.

She looks up at him and smiles before standing up, beaming with a tiny light of pride. "Why thank you, Andrew~!" she giggles and looks down at her feet.

He just shrugged and walked into another aisle.

She frowned because she had failed to make him smile, but keep looking for a game.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Filter Through (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus