Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom of Ash ooc discussion

I concur, those are some great posts guys, gj! Very nice intro Eli :)

Haha, poor Skip. I salute that brave f-bomber.

I have looked further into RP groups and I believe (tho I could be wrong) that using one of them would also remove the current restrictions on certain behaviours and curse-words. The groups are not moderated by RPR staff like the public forums are. It would fall to us as the players to moderate it, but provided groups are tagged with the appropriate labels (similar to character profiles) then they are not beholden to the same PG13 rules. It's a bit of a trade-off as it might involve more work but it would provide more freedom.
Eli_Broady

Thank you, everyone. ))
Isn't there a way to mark the RP itself with something like "strong language" tag to avoid the extra hassle?
RayneLillac Topic Starter

Welcome aboard Eli, I should be home at my pc soon I can look into making a group then
It doesn't look all that tough but it would probably be time consuming if you wanted to make something nice. The construction process appears similar to that of character profiles, utilising widgets and BBcode etc
WOW!! :)

Now this is what I call 'drama' lol. The princess of Ashendale has just offered to marry the Pruvian king... What?! lol - And there is an Ashendale army heading to Montra right now, to attack the Pruvian army... Now what?

Oh yeah, that's right. Faedkyn is doomed, cuz Faize cursed him. Add insult to injury lol. And holy crap, King Magnus is awake!!

And Lucifer finally got that chicken off his head lol

This is awesome. :)

Eli_Broady asked me about the lunar calendar. Good observation. The fact is, our clock doesn't really work. Our calendar is bogus lol. It's just there to serve its purpose right now. I haven't gotten around to actually making it work. But the 'timeline' is legit, and accurate, so you can use that as a reference point for anything if you need it. The years are correct. The hours are not, in other words. But like we've discussed, just use 'improv' for now. We will figure this stuff out later if we have to. ;)

I'm still waiting on a post from Lord Grevious, so I'm using Faize's curse right now (and the long route from King's Pass) to stall Faedkyn's advance. I'd like to consult with him first before we do battle. Or, if it happens to be, we can discuss some type of peace treaty between Pruvia and Ashendale... I don't see any riders delivering messages to stop the motion, but it is still early, so we'll see what happens.

In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out how Thraen is going to handle his execution. Right now, I have writer's block. But again, it's still early so we'll see what happens. :)

https://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=3017&page=7002 heres the group you guys still working on it, but you can all join when ready and we can transition the rp over into the group forums
Eli_Broady wrote:
Isn't there a way to mark the RP itself with something like "strong language" tag to avoid the extra hassle?

I don't think there is, no. The RPR rules state that the only exceptions to the PG13 thing are character sites and group profiles. While I could be totally wrong on that point, I looked around to see if any RP pages existed with a profanity tag on them and I haven't found anything like that yet

well the group is up it has an IC forum which we can continue the rp on, an ooc discussion for main plots, a discussion forum for subplots an backstories and a plain chatter thread for those who just wanna chat
Well, that's awesome!

ALSO, HI.

I'm gonna have math testing for the next few days this week, so my objectives aren't going to be so focused on roleplay this week. Though, if I have time, I'll be able to give a response.

Wish me luck for tomorrow, and the coming days for this week. :P
Eli_Broady

I wish you not just luck, but SUCCESS.
Good luck!
Indeed... Cheers, to luck and success. :)

And also. I clicked on Rules for the group and it said "Semi Lit" ... Lol :) Sorry, I found that funny. I'm also partially inebriated atm, but that means something different where I'm from lololol... Good stuff. ;)
RayneLillac wrote:
https://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=3017&page=7002 heres the group you guys still working on it, but you can all join when ready and we can transition the rp over into the group forums

Looks great!! :)

It still needs some BBcode, and some editing, but as a starting point, it looks way more organized already.
I would love to join! Is there any kind of process to do so. I see you’re working on getting a group.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom of Ash ooc discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus