Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom of Ash ooc discussion

RayneLillac Topic Starter

well we have multiple life and light gods, so i think multiple death ones would be fine as well
These four beings will be the servants of the death god, his heralds.

Ebin The Collecter Of Souls. He will be the one to track down the souls of the dead. He's invisible, but you can still feel his presence. For when Ebin is nearing, a spinechilling cold sets in as he collects the soul of a dead person. He is actually really kind and great at comforting the ones who have died.

Sheral The Catcher Of Damned. She is silent but fast as the wind. If a soul runs away and tries to return to the mortal realm, she will be the one to catch it and stop it. She is mute and cold, she will just just follow the orders of her superiors, then take her leave.

These two Makor and Depina, The Accuser And Defender Of The Lost. Makor is the large brute with the enormous sword, he's the accuser and executioner. He has the ability to kill you a second time, removing the chance of you ever moving on to a good afterlife. This is were Depina steps in, she will defend the soul from Makors blade. Depinas purpose is to let the "redeemable" souls move on to the afterlife, Makors purpose is to stop the "unredeemables" from ever moving on to afterlife, causing them to loose their sentince, killing them a second time.

Now this is Shalmar The king of the afterlife and death. Don't be fooled be his small stature and his bird physique, he can destroy anyone. All of that power is locked away behind a friendly and happy personality. People can make deals with him to return loved ones, though those deals usually ends up with the mortal screwing up. Just because someone is the god of death, doesn't mean that they are a bad person.

Here you go, added a king.
Skipbab wrote:
These four beings will be the servants of the death god, his heralds.

Ebin The Collecter Of Souls. He will be the one to track down the souls of the dead. He's invisible, but you can still feel his presence. For when Ebin is nearing, a spinechilling cold sets in as he collects the soul of a dead person. He is actually really kind and great at comforting the ones who have died.

Sheral The Catcher Of Damned. She is silent but fast as the wind. If a soul runs away and tries to return to the mortal realm, she will be the one to catch it and stop it. She is mute and cold, she will just just follow the orders of her superiors, then take her leave.

These two Makor and Depina, The Accuser And Defender Of The Lost. Makor is the large brute with the enormous sword, he's the accuser and executioner. He has the ability to kill you a second time, removing the chance of you ever moving on to a good afterlife. This is were Depina steps in, she will defend the soul from Makors blade. Depinas purpose is to let the "redeemable" souls move on to the afterlife, Makors purpose is to stop the "unredeemables" from ever moving on to afterlife, causing them to loose their sentince, killing them a second time.

Now this is Shalmar The king of the afterlife and death. Don't be fooled be his small stature and his bird physique, he can destroy anyone. All of that power is locked away behind a friendly and happy personality. People can make deals with him to return loved ones, though those deals usually ends up with the mortal screwing up. Just because someone is the god of death, doesn't mean that they are a bad person.

Here you go, added a king.

I like it! :)
Status Update - King Magnus is bedridden. Princess Carmen is with Grevious the lycan (?) and Faize the mage (?) in Montra I believe, appearing to be headed north towards Pruvia (or whatever is located inbetween), but tbh I have no idea. That part of the story is yet to be revealed. Prince Calvin Kridei is still stuck in a tree, and Johanna Maeidov is trying to help him. Vygoren Calygarn is chasing Carmen, Grevious and Faize into Montra (where Vygoren just encountered the same golems that had attacked the princess's party earlier). The king's royal advisor Caspar is conflicted about the king's doctor, Avery (?) and doesn't want her to inform the king that his daughter ran away. Faedkyn Hylorra the drow halfling just showed up also wishing to talk to the king (to inform him of his son Prince Relbregh's death). Lucifer just died also, his life force drained by... Something scary... And I'm not sure on Aidan and Luciel (aka Two Bit) is travelling west somewhere to a village called Gullred where there's a goldmine. :)

Side Note - Gullred Village is a new location which does not appear on the map. It exists in the "west" somewhere near or on the other side of the Mareshoe Mountains (which are impassable from the east; meaning you can't get to them from Castle Ashdown, for if you go west from the castle you will instead be at the Queen's Garden.). The kingdom immediately "west" of the Kingdom of Ash is Varadycia, the land of the elves. Further west of that is Quadoria, kingdom of dwarves (which appears further north of Varadycia on the visual map- but if you turn the map slightly it appears far west). So where is Gullred Village located? Play to find out. ;)

That's all I really know atm. Sorry if I missed anything, the question marks are for things I don't remember offhand or am not sure of. Hope you're all doing well. Good story so far. And I can see the map finally... Which is great, because my memory sucks lol.
I were thinking so that it won't be just one person who makes all the deities, we could maybe take three deities each, sound good?

I have already made the Death King Shalmar and his entourage.

I will take on the deity of knowledge.

I will also take on the head deity if that's ok. A head deity could be someone like Odin or Zeus, you know the ruler of deities.

If not I could create a local god/spirit maybe, or make Lagarus more fleshed out.

Edit: Remember, deities aren't always true paragons. Like Zeus who simply can't keep his dick in his pants, or Loki being an allround dick.
Finally, it's my last day of testing. WOOOOOO!

Though, it's writing, and I have to probably type up a lot of essays for each question of my writing portion of our ELA test.

Well, spring break is after today anyway, so YEEE :P
YumeAiri wrote:
Finally, it's my last day of testing. WOOOOOO!

Though, it's writing, and I have to probably type up a lot of essays for each question of my writing portion of our ELA test.

Well, spring break is after today anyway, so YEEE :P

Here in Denmark, we call it "Easter break" or "Påske ferie", And I already got it, so there's now a whole week of break for this guy.
Oof.

Just a random update for me, early in the morning (even tho I’m sick), if I don’t respond for the entire week or the majority, then I have gone on a lil’ vacation, because why not.

Though, it might end sooner than expected since I’m sick, and I’m unable to stay at home because my grandma won’t be there..

Anyway, cya when I get back :P

Enjoy your vacation
Skipbab wrote:
I were thinking so that it won't be just one person who makes all the deities, we could maybe take three deities each, sound good?

I have already made the Death King Shalmar and his entourage.

I will take on the deity of knowledge.

I will also take on the head deity if that's ok. A head deity could be someone like Odin or Zeus, you know the ruler of deities.

If not I could create a local god/spirit maybe, or make Lagarus more fleshed out.

Edit: Remember, deities aren't always true paragons. Like Zeus who simply can't keep his dick in his pants, or Loki being an allround dick.

So anyone up for this?
I just posted. Sorry for the delay. I'm really busy now so I won't be around to post for a while. Just letting you all know ahead of time before you post. Don't include me. I will not be around to post. I'm not jumping out though, I plan to jump back in later. I have not forgotten about Thraen Valour's place in the story and I do have plans to bring him back later, along with Vygoren Calygarn and Faedkyn Hylorra, so just go on ahead without me for now until I get back. I left all of them at good stopping points so it shouldn't cause too much of a problem I hope. I'm really enjoying this story so far. It's fun not only to play but also to read. Thank you all for contributing to such fine writing. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are having fun. See you soon hopefully! :)
Hey guys, sorry it's been a few days since I last posted. Currently inundated with work, family and a biking accident (nothing serious, just stupid haha), so I'm finding less time to sit down and write. I will try my best to catch up soon, feel free to advance plots and so-on in my absence. Enjoy your Easters, take care all.

Glad everything’s okay look forward to reading when your ready
Just a question, were is everyone from? Like I'm from Denmark.

Canada
USA. :)
England, but I recently moved out to Sweden
Lockroach wrote:
England, but I recently moved out to Sweden
I knew there was a reason I liked you lol
Sorry for the wait. I posted finally. :) Hope you all enjoyed Easter and Spring break. I look forward to writing with you all soon! <3

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom of Ash ooc discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus