Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom of Ash ooc discussion

I can design some monsters that can stroll the country, just let me know the enviroments that needs creature, and I will get on it sometime. You just give the word.
Speaking of glamours, what is the maximum number of characters we can have? I'm just asking cos I maybe had an idea for a glamoured witch influencing Magnus. I don't want to confuse the story with too many chars tho, so it's no probs if the maximum is two.
RayneLillac Topic Starter

I haven't made a max count long as you can keep up with them it's fine
So should I make monsters or no?
Cool, cheers. But yeah that is a good point to keep in mind

That could make things interesting also gives more rp opportunities till lucifer comes into major play as well
Shall I take that as a yes on the monster maker?

Indeed
Great.

For the monsters to be a bit more immersive, I would like to know the enviroments that the country is made up of. Like forests, swamps, tundras. Things like that.

A couple of lakes and rivers, most of the land is barron the trees and plants withering away, sky is often cloudy and dusk just dreary. Montra being the tombs would be one of the places that is untouched and well kept because the king never goes there. So Montra is a lush grounds disputed being a grave yard Queen Celia's tomb inpaticularly is covered in vines of roses and other flowers with one of those stone statues of her standing our front. So I would imagine such things that require plant life would be there
Dry dead lands with little vegetation.

A patch filled with green.

Few sources of water.

Anything else? Any mountains? Big cities?
I have already thought of two monsters. One who's the kings pet for war. The other is beings who follows the army as they overthrow battlefields.

It's mostly small villages ruined from the war. The capital at the base of the mountain is the closest they have to a city, the one mountains they have is where the palace sits
I think I got what I need.
IT might take a little time, right now I have homework, and it's a bitch to do.
By the way, can Lucifer have the power of Will. The power comes to him when his will is at it's strongest. It's abilities is saving his butt.

I have only used it in one rp, when he were stuck in a heavy blizzard and had to amputate his own leg.

It's fine if you don't want it in your rp.

Skipbab wrote:
By the way, can Lucifer have the power of Will. The power comes to him when his will is at it's strongest. It's abilities is saving his butt.

I have only used it in one rp, when he were stuck in a heavy blizzard and had to amputate his own leg.

It's fine if you don't want it in your rp.
it's fine with me
Great, I promise that I won't overuse it, if even use it at all.

If it gets overused I give permission you can be intercepted with a club to the head
I will only use it as my last resort, I know how annoying it is when someone overuses something OP.

Also, I think that I'm about to be done with my post for the rp, not sure, but be excited, there will be bacon.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom of Ash ooc discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus