Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom of Ash ooc discussion

Yeah, all of you that are putting in this extra effort OOC are doing some damn fine work
I finally posted! Yay :D

Now I don't feel guilty after being unresponsive IC for the past few days. Welp, at least I put something. xD
GJ dude :) And dw, everyone does that sometimes
@Gamemaster

But Shalmar is the headgod of death. The king of death and afterlife are just a cool title I gave him, because the god of death and afterlife sounded a tad too edgy. Also I have already givin Ebin his first apperance in-game.
Skipbab wrote:
@Gamemaster

But Shalmar is the headgod of death. The king of death and afterlife are just a cool title I gave him, because the god of death and afterlife sounded a tad too edgy. Also I have already givin Ebin his first apperance in-game.

Alrighty. Sounds good. :)
So shall we with the Heralds?
Okay ladies and gentlemen. Let's recap on what we actually have here.
As of 04-10-18:
:)
Kingdom of Ash (Fantasy RP)
"The Legends of Ashendale"
https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=52338&p=1

Welcome to the Kingdom of Ash a dark country over run by corruption, it’s people left in poverty as the village dwells in the mountain shadows. It’s lords charging highest of taxes all the while palace guards pillage the towns for its limited resources beating down anyone who dares voice their opposition. At the center of the Mareshoe Mountains sits the large castle of the king and his many sons. All brutish in nature ruling with iron fists power hungry determined to conquer anyone and everyone. Burning the world so long as they rule the ashes, recently the king has slaughtered out to other countries for their most fierce of warriors as attendants and possibly tutors for his one daughter in hopes to harden her soft nature. But now the king is bedridden, the king's heir and all the king's council have been assassinated, and war is brewing on the horizon. Will the kingdom fall, or will this new servant help crown the rose in this mountain of ashes and save the people? Play to find out.

TIMELINE - The current year is 860 C.E. now one month after the death of King Estvikt and Prince Relbregh, the week of the Council Massacre.

This is a large scale play-by-post freeform/paraform RPG story that can be either 1-on-1 or group oriented. Rated-MA for Mature Audiences (can be anywhere between PG13 to Rated-R/X in nature). This story reads like a movie or play; it involves elements of adventure, romance, mystery, horror, action, fantasy, drama and suspense. This is not fan-based fiction, but an original collaborative authorship.

Characters/Players Roster (PCs):
Magnus Ashdown (Lockroach)
Carmen Ashdown (RayneLillac)
Thraen Valour (Gamemaster)
Caspar Blackwood (Lockroach)
Vygoren Calygarn (Gamemaster)
Johanna Mieadov (YumeAiri)
Prince Calvin Kridei (YumeAiri)
Lucifer Errat (Skipbab)
Avery Fellwater (Lockroach)
Grevious Saint (SaintMarcJean)
Two Bit (SaintMarcJean)
Faize (Michael_Rainwater)
Vladimir Topol' (Eli_Broady)

Current Pantheon (NPCs):
Elena (Goddess of Forgiveness)
Vagtia (Goddess of Mercy)
Fedite (God of Peace)
Bateus (God of Dreams)
Lagarus (God of Water)
Etiri (Goddess of Fertility)
Shalmar (God of Death)
Aldarus (God of Knowledge)
Melkur (God of War)

If anyone's name is not on the roster, please send me a PM with general information about your character so I can add it to the list. If I misspelled your name, or you would like me to edit anything, please let me know. Thanks. :)

Book of Beasts (Monsters):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D8Bjlg3c-I3s8Y60cGXbiRuV_6vLXwfiLd9FiWv7YeI/mobilebasic

Map of the Lands:

https://www.google.com/search?oe=utf-8&hl=en-US&q=Kingdom+of+Ash+Map&qsubts=1522720476616&source=browser-type&devloc=0#imgrc=N1FIur7wrUBtWM:

Villages and minor towns are not listed on the map, but one such new addition is Gullred Village.

Here are the directions and locations of the "kingdoms/countries" on the macro-map I have written so far:

Far North - Tundra (frozen desert; uninhabitable)
North - Land of Pruvia (varying landscapes; mostly cold) possible homeland of Faize the Mage?
Center - Kingdom of Ash (mountainous; center of the map, temperate climates) currently ruled by King Magnus
East - Kingdom of Ash (sparse woodlands; formerly Kingdom of Estvikt) formerly overseen by Prince Relbregh, currently overseen by Lord Vygoren
Far East - Land of Kulrydale (swamps and plains; rebel camps, villages)
West - Varadycia (land of various types of elves, sprites and magical faefolk)
Far West - Quadoria (land of dwarfs and goblins; caves, mines and shafts, rocky and mountainous)
South - Wilderness (hills, hobbits, valleys and forests; land of outcasts, currently unruled) last known whereabouts of Thraen Valour
Far South - Desert (hot and arid; lifeless and uninhabitable)

Here are the directions and locations of the "places/lands" within the Kingdom of Ash (see above) on the mini-map I have written so far:

Far North - Montra (royal graveyard; Queen's Tomb, crypts, the Ashdown Mausoleum)
North - Mareshoe Mountains (goldmines, shafts and quarries)
Center - Castle Ashdown (largest citadel in all the kingdom; center of map)
East - Travellers Inn, Kings Pass (dense hills and forests)
Far East - Relbregh's Tower (largest palace in the kingdom), Castle Estvikt (second largest castle in the kingdom)
West - Queen's Gardens (ponds; flowers; wildlife reserve)
Far West - Mareshoe Mountains (tall peaks; uncrossable)
South - Wilderness (scattered woodlands; valleys, creeks)
Far South - Mareshoe Mountains (uncrossable; tall peaks, no paths)
Miscellaneous - River (runs vertically across the whole kingdom from North to South), Kings Pass (dirt wagon trail; runs horizontally across the whole kingdom from East to West)

Here are the places within Castle Ashdown (see above) on the mini-mini-map that I have written so far:

- The Keep
- The Main Gate
- The Stables
- The Hanging Garden
- The Courtyard
- The Watch Tower
- The Dungeon
- The Latrine
- The Kitchen
- The Dining Hall
- The Ball Room
- The Throne Room
- The Council Chamber
- The Study
- The Museum
- The Statue Garden
- The Chapel
- The Barracks
- The Draw Bridge
- The Archery Range
- The Pond Garden
- The Well
- The Bastions
- The Royal Palace
- The Guest Chambers
- The Wine Cellar
- The Main Hall
- The King's Chamber
- The Queen's Chamber
- The Prince's Chamber
- The Princess's Chamber
- The Servant's Quarters
- The Balcony
- The Bell Tower
- The Moat
- The East Gate
- The West Gate
- The Winding Stairwell
- The Waiting Room
- The Lounge
- The Secret Passages
- The Grainery
- The Water Tower
- The Dog Kennel
- The Lion Den
- The Stockade
- The Torture Chamber
- The Attic
- The Outer Wall
- The Inner Wall
- The Dressing Room
- The Bath House
- The Sewer

Last updated 04-10-18.
Just a question. How many days have we passed? Like I think that Lucifer have been in Ashendale for like two days so far, but I'm unsure.
https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=53750

The above link will redirect you to Anything to do with Alheimyr, a work in progress that I've been working with other players on for a very long time. It has all different creations and materials from various RP lores that have merged or been blended over time. It has everything: races, classes, languages, lands, maps, planets, solar systems, galaxies, histories, heights, magic, weaponry, a calendar, comparison charts, even companion animals and combat resolution systems, etc. All things which would coincide perfectly with what we already have for Ashendale's lore. If you all feel like it, I could merge it all together or take elements from Aheimyr and use them in Ashendale, as that would help other players and new joiners to answer a lot of those questions they have about the physics of our RP... it would have to be approved first though. But if approved, I have the power to make that happen. :)

In regards to the exact "day" and "hour," we already established that time in this RP is irrelevant and fluctuates back and forth. There is not and never has been a concise timeline. We are making it up as we go along. Of course, if we were to blend Ashendale's lore with Alheimyr's lore, a more descriptive timeline could possibly be established. But as of right now, we just use phrases like "Previously," or "Meanwhile," or "Earlier that week," etc. to jump back and forth between scenes. Time is not linear as this RP plays out like a story. But right now the year is 860CE in the month of April (although Alheimyr uses its own calendar system, with its own month names - as Ashendale probably will too). Notice we are only in the 2nd month of our RP, so right now March is the first month on the Ashendalian calendar. We are 1 month, 1 week or so into the story. So we are somewhere around... Tuesday, April 10th, 860 CE ironically lol. ;)

Side Note - If you'd like to learn more about RP text dueling, I created a thread pertaining to T1/TB paraform (a combat resolution system used in turn-based paragraph RPG's like Ashendale), found here:
https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=52654
The guy who wrote the T1A tutorial (Obake or Obi) also was the original GM for the Tellusia/Barrendor information on that first link I gave you to Alheimyr, so the T1A system blends perfectly with the combat system used in Tellusia (look under Sections 4-5 in the Alheimyr thread).
So are we merging Rp, planets or realities? Could you elaborate if possible?
Rayne has given the go-ahead. I still have to talk to Trubshaw and get their permission, but right now it looks like we will be approving this idea. But it's going to take a lot of work- and time- so don't expect answers immediately. In the mean-time, just continue RPing normally. Any changes we decide to make will NOT effect the RP story in any way. We're probably just going to add a few new races, languages, lands, kingdoms, a calendar and timeline, etc. It won't effect the Kingdom of Ash RP at all. It will only compliment it. So just be patient and I'll have something for you guys to look at here as soon as we get it all figured out.

Again, I can't stress enough- this is an original collaborative authorship.. Ashendale is a freeform/paraform RPG (freeform means we don't have strict rules or mechanics). It is play as you go, play-by-post, and the more questions we get into about specifics, that's extra time that could be spent in-character Rping and writing stories. I am convinced that there is already MORE than enough lore here to go off of. The more descriptive it gets, the more complicated it gets- then players ask questions and get confused... Some of us don't care, we just wanna have fun, cook up some awesome plot twists and write cool stories lol :)
RayneLillac Topic Starter

I usually always add a little bit of details in my posts as I go, I dont know if its because i'm unorganized but i also find it ads a bit of depth to the rp as it goes further along aswell.
Okay ladies and gentlemen. Let's recap on what we actually have here.
As of 04-10-18:
:)
Kingdom of Ash (Fantasy RP)
"The Legends of Ashendale"
Affiliated with
"Mythardian Myths & Legends"

Welcome to the Kingdom of Ash a dark country over run by corruption, it’s people left in poverty as the village dwells in the mountain shadows. It’s lords charging highest of taxes all the while palace guards pillage the towns for its limited resources beating down anyone who dares voice their opposition. At the center of the Mareshoe Mountains sits the large castle of the king and his many sons. All brutish in nature ruling with iron fists power hungry determined to conquer anyone and everyone. Burning the world so long as they rule the ashes, recently the king has slaughtered out to other countries for their most fierce of warriors as attendants and possibly tutors for his one daughter in hopes to harden her soft nature. But now the king is bedridden, the king's heir and all the king's council have been assassinated, and war is brewing on the horizon. Will the kingdom fall, or will this new servant help crown the rose in this mountain of ashes and save the people? Play to find out.

This is a large scale play-by-post freeform/paraform RPG story that can be either 1-on-1 or group oriented. Rated-MA for Mature Audiences (can be anywhere between PG13 to Rated-R/X in nature). This story reads like a movie or play; it involves elements of adventure, romance, mystery, horror, action, fantasy, drama and suspense. This is not fan-based fiction, but an original collaborative authorship.

Characters/Players Roster (PCs):
Magnus Ashdown (Lockroach)
Carmen Ashdown (RayneLillac)
Thraen Valour (Gamemaster)
Caspar Blackwood (Lockroach)
Vygoren Calygarn (Gamemaster)
Johanna Mieadov (YumeAiri)
Prince Calvin Kridei (YumeAiri)
Lucifer Errat (Skipbab)
Avery Fellwater (Lockroach)
Grevious Saint (SaintMarcJean)
Two Bit (SaintMarcJean)
Faize (Michael_Rainwater)
Vladimir Topol' (Eli_Broady)

Current Pantheon (NPCs):
Aldafar (God of Gods)
Elena (Goddess of Forgiveness)
Vagtia (Goddess of Mercy)
Fedite (God of Peace)
Bateus (God of Dreams)
Lagarus (God of Water)
Etiri (Goddess of Fertility)
Shalmar (God of Death)
Aldarus (God of Knowledge)
Melkur (God of War)

If anyone's name is not on the roster, please send me a PM with general information about your character so I can add it to the list. If I misspelled your name, or you would like me to edit anything, please let me know. Thanks. :)

Book of Beasts (Monsters):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D8Bjlg3c-I3s8Y60cGXbiRuV_6vLXwfiLd9FiWv7YeI/mobilebasic

Map of the Lands:

https://www.google.com/search?oe=utf-8&hl=en-US&q=Kingdom+of+Ash+Map&qsubts=1522720476616&source=browser-type&devloc=0#imgrc=N1FIur7wrUBtWM:

Villages and minor towns are not listed on the map, but one such new addition is Gullred Village.

Here are the directions and locations of the "kingdoms/countries" on the macro-map I have written so far:

Far North - Tundra (frozen desert; uninhabitable)
North - Land of Pruvia (varying landscapes; mostly cold) possible homeland of Faize the Mage?
Center - Kingdom of Ash (mountainous; center of the map, temperate climates) currently ruled by King Magnus
East - Kingdom of Ash (sparse woodlands; formerly Kingdom of Estvikt) formerly overseen by Prince Relbregh, currently overseen by Lord Vygoren
Far East - Land of Kulrydale (swamps and plains; rebel camps, villages)
West - Varadycia (land of various types of elves, sprites and magical faefolk)
Far West - Quadoria (land of dwarfs and goblins; caves, mines and shafts, rocky and mountainous)
South - Wilderness (hills, hobbits, valleys and forests; land of outcasts, currently unruled) last known whereabouts of Thraen Valour
Far South - Desert (hot and arid; lifeless and uninhabitable)

Here are the directions and locations of the "places/lands" within the Kingdom of Ash (see above) on the mini-map I have written so far:

Far North - Montra (royal graveyard; Queen's Tomb, crypts, the Ashdown Mausoleum)
North - Mareshoe Mountains (goldmines, shafts and quarries)
Center - Castle Ashdown (largest citadel in all the kingdom; center of map)
East - Travellers Inn, Kings Pass (dense hills and forests)
Far East - Relbregh's Tower (largest palace in the kingdom), Castle Estvikt (second largest castle in the kingdom)
West - Queen's Gardens (ponds; flowers; wildlife reserve)
Far West - Mareshoe Mountains (tall peaks; uncrossable)
South - Wilderness (scattered woodlands; valleys, creeks)
Far South - Mareshoe Mountains (uncrossable; tall peaks, no paths)
Miscellaneous - River (runs vertically across the whole kingdom from North to South), Kings Pass (dirt wagon trail; runs horizontally across the whole kingdom from East to West)

Here are the places within Castle Ashdown (see above) on the mini-mini-map that I have written so far:

- The Keep
- The Main Gate
- The Stables
- The Hanging Garden
- The Courtyard
- The Watch Tower
- The Dungeon
- The Latrine
- The Kitchen
- The Dining Hall
- The Ball Room
- The Throne Room
- The Council Chamber
- The Study
- The Museum
- The Statue Garden
- The Chapel
- The Barracks
- The Draw Bridge
- The Archery Range
- The Pond Garden
- The Well
- The Bastions
- The Royal Palace
- The Guest Chambers
- The Wine Cellar
- The Main Hall
- The King's Chamber
- The Queen's Chamber
- The Prince's Chamber
- The Princess's Chamber
- The Servant's Quarters
- The Balcony
- The Bell Tower
- The Moat
- The East Gate
- The West Gate
- The Winding Stairwell
- The Waiting Room
- The Lounge
- The Secret Passages
- The Grainery
- The Water Tower
- The Dog Kennel
- The Lion Den
- The Stockade
- The Torture Chamber
- The Attic
- The Outer Wall
- The Inner Wall
- The Dressing Room
- The Bath House
- The Sewer

ALL LOCATIONS:
Ashendale is located on a vast super-island continent known as Lorendor, the only giant landmass on the planet of Mythardia; it has a sun called Solsken and a moon called Muneon, in an earth-like epic high fantasy setting.

Greenleaf Village
Gullred Village
Oaknut Forest
Rainfall Tavern
Barrendor (continent)
Lorendor (continent)
Tellusia (overworld)
Heidinniria (westlands)
Skraeliria (eastlands)
Lunaria (underworld)
Aglarond (dwarves)
Pruvia (northlands)
Varadycia (elves)
Quadoria (dwarves)
Blaumiria (southlands)
Estvikt Swamp (drow)
Wynter Haven
Nordiria (northlands)
Redstar solar system
Solsken (sun)
Muneon (moon)
Mystia Falls
Gobyfel (shire)
Ashendale (westlands)
Kulrydale (eastlands)
Kyanite River
Apatite River
Tourmaline Mountains
Mareshoe Mountains
Drusy Lake
Montra (cemetery)
Peridot Forest
Myrkala Swamp
Athdeyja Marsh
Goldynn Plains
Phlora Hills
Reizens Hotel
Voltairens Cathedral
Camborra (kingdom)
Hogluck Market
Redlock Market
Lycendale
Dodalond (deadlands)
Bessat Woods (haunted)
Roykland Swamp (smokelands)
Mycket Chapel (small)
Lytengard (small land)
Grunkolgard (shallow hills)
Bluthgard (blood land)
Erlendum (foreign country)
Utlandia (foreign land)
Hviturn Shores (white)
Hanglas Gates (padlocked)
Singing Gorge
Mythardia (planet)

Mythardian Races in Ashendale:
Skogvaettir - woodland faeries
Eldvaettir - fire faeries ; pixies
Vatnavaettir - river faeries; sprites
Irrblossir - river ghosts; wisps
Rissir - goblins
Smafolkir - hobbits
Dvergir - wicked dwarves
Svartalfir - helpful dwarves
Ljosalfir - light elves; high elves
Skogalfir - forest spirits; wood elves
Myrkalfir - grey elves; swamp elves
Dokkalfir - dark elves; drow
Skogrisir - tree giants; ents
Bergrisir - rock giants; mountain kings
Eldjotnir - fire giants; lava monsters
Hrimthir - frost giants
Sjothir - ocean giants; sea kings
Trollir - trolls; ogres
Nissir - friendly gnomes; red-caps
Tomtir - evil gnomes ; blue-caps
Menskir - humans
Nordir - northmen; nords; caucazoids
Blaumir - blue men; moors; southerners; negroids
Skraellir - indians; asiatics; natives; easterners
Valkyrir - angels; female spirits
Einherjir - angels; male warrior spirits
Drekkir - dragons; fire serpents
Lindvyrmir - wingless dragon; acid serpent
Gammir - griffins; giant bird-lions
Naffir - unicorns
Narvatir - water horse; sea unicorn
Draudir - ghost; shade; land spectre
Nair - dishonorable spirits; poltergeists; air spectre
Vendir - demons; incubi spirits
Marair - demonesses; nightmares
Ilvaettir - wraiths; ruling ghosts; graveyard spectre
Vanir - fertility gods; nature
Aesir - war gods; civilization
Draugir - vampires; revenants; corpses
Verulfir - werewolves
Volvair - witches; sorceresses
Godir - wizards; sorcerors
Nixir - mermaidens; sea nymphs
Nakkir - mermen; male mermaids
Lorelir - evil merfolk; female water spirits
Disir - female wraiths; guardian spirits
Krakkir - giant squid; sea monsters
Jormungir - world serpent; sea dragon
Hvitalfir - white elves; syn. light elves
Lyngbakir - giant whales; leviathans
Hamingjir - leprechauns; spirits of luck
Fylgjir - spirit animals; companions; familiars
Hreysir - werecats; wild catfolk
Vifillir - bug spirits; beetlefolk
Ornir - avians; eagles; birdfolk
Heidir - avians; hawks; birdfolk
Heidinnir - heathens; westerners; common folk
Hrossir - wild horse spirits
Melrakkir - snow fox spirits; kitsunes
Hrafnir - avians; crow spirits
Galtir - wild boar spirits
Hreinnir - reindeer spirits
Nornsir - fates; seers; prophetesses
Orcenir - orcs; urukai; maneaters
Sjodrekkir - sea dragons
Bergdrekkir - rock dragons
Dokkdrekkir - black dragons
Vindormir- wind dragons; sky serpents
Eldormir - fire serpents; lava dragons
Landormir - land worms; green dragons
Guttir - satyrs; wild goat spirits
Mosfolkir - mushroom folk; myconids
Fenrir - famed wolf spirits; hellhounds

Last updated 04-10-18.

Clockwork and Calendar:
TIMELINE - The current year is 860 C.E. now one month after the death of King Estvikt and Prince Relbregh, the week of the Council Massacre.

Ashendale uses a common lunasolar calendar with perfect calculations. Every lunar month has 5 weeks, each with 5 days. Every twelfth night is a full moon. Every sixth night is a half moon. Every first of the month is a blue moon. Every last of the month is a red moon. Every 150 days, no moon appears at all and darkness covers the land. There are 25 days in each lunar month. There are 12 months equalling 300 days per solar year. There are 12 solar hours per day, and exactly 12 lunar hours per night equalling 24 hours altogether.

Time is not linear in-game, and fluctuates with intros at the top of each player's posts stating the time, date and location with intros such as "Previously," "Meanwhile," and "Later that day," etc. The actual clock started when Rayne started advertising the RP, est. March 1st, (860 C.E. in this case) and since then notable events have occurred in-game. March 1st therefore marks the first day of the first month - the day of Prince Relbregh's death. The current time in-game is April 10th, 860 CE the day of the Council Massacre.

Human Races in Ashendale:
Nordir or pale skinned northern peoples
Blaumir or dark skinned southern peoples
Skraelir or red skinned eastern peoples
Heidinnir or pink skinned western peoples.

Resolving IC Battles:
There is no ruleset for resolving conflicts in this game. We prefer a more traditional freeform/paraform approach which stresses good conduct, appropriate netiquette and communication between players. We don't care what happens as long as you have fun and keep it fair to all players in-game. Please no metagaming, godmoding or autoing. But again, we follow an unwritten code of honor here so some things need not be explained. :)

Last updated 04-10-18.

In-Game/In-Character (IC):
https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=52338&p=17#4139284

BBcode style your texts:
https://www.rprepository.com/help/bbcode
Oyster lol ;)
RayneLillac Topic Starter

so dont call Pruvians Oysters got it
Definitely call them Oysters, Ashendale for life yo
In case I don't post for a while or for some reason, I may be busy. No worries. Just continue without me and I'll post when I get back. But just in case and for whatever reason, make sure a priest, or light-magic user cleanses the council chambers of any and all poison before players enter the room.. Heed my next sentence very carefully. The drow practice blood-magic. One drop of drow's blood, if absorbed through the skin, is enough to curse any human being with the same misfortune as Bethesda experienced. And that's only the beginning. After the victim dies, they become re-animated zombies and servants of their drowish masters; man-eaters and cannibals. They must burn the bodies, dispose of all the wine, the carpets, the pitchers, the tablecloths, everything must be blessed and cleansed by someone of equal or greater power. I was thinking someone like... Faize? ;)

Side Note - Yes, that does mean that there is a potential zombie laying just feet away from our bedridden king right now. Just in case you thought for some reason that Vygoren's suddenly gone crazy by setting things on fire. Remember, Vygoren served Prince Relbregh just as Faedkyn did, so he knows a little bit about drows. :O
Just a question. Is Alheimyr on the same planet as Ashendale?
Alheimyr isn't a planet. Alheimyr is a universe. Ashendale might be on planet Mythardia or somewhere. Don't worry about that right now. It's still way too early to concern about. Right now, just continue RPing as normal. Our story, this particular RP right now is focused on 5 kingdoms; Pruvia, Varadycia, Quadoria, Kulrydale and Ashendale, and the story right now is centred in the Kingdom of Ash.
Status Update - King Magnus is still bedridden. Prince Relbregh is dead, assassinated by Thraen Valour at his own palace. Vygoren Calygarn, leader of the Savage Knights (of which Thraen was a lord and member) who had once served Prince Relbregh, was appointed by Caspar Blackwood (the King's steward) to go 'rescue' Princess Carmen from Montra, where she secretly formed an alliance with Lord Grevious and his Pruvian army, attempting to save her father's kingdom. They were accompanied in Montra by Faize the warlock or war-mage. Faedkyn Hyllora, half-drow commander of the Night Watchers (drowish guards and assassins at Relbregh's Tower), reported news of Prince Relbregh's death to Lord Caspar, and is now secretly guarding Ashdown Castle and the royal family while preparing to go to war with Lord Grevious and the Pruvian army. As a plot twist, Faize placed a magic runestone (now in Drizzt the Drow's pocket) which cursed the Night Watchers, causing Faedkyn to delay his journey. Avery Fellwater, the King's private physician, has been secretly experimenting on King Magnus while he's been bedridden (but a spying Faedkyn would previously witness Avery's treachery as she ordered Bethesda to poison the princess). Meanwhile, Lucifer Errat the potion-maker appears in a comical scene with a chicken-like foul stuck to his head, while Baltimore the dwarf tries to help him get it removed. A young Prince Calvin got stuck in a tree, and was rescued by Johanna Mieadov the royal castle guard. After returning to the castle, Calvin and Lady Mieadov part ways (neither one realizing that they are being watched by a drow). Johanna, who turns out to be from a peasant family with husband and kids, humbly returns to her abode. Bethesda, one of the castle maids, slips poison into Carmen's wine. She fails to assassinate the princess, and instead poisons the council. At the same time, a drow (disguised as a kitchen maid) poisons Bethesda, counter-assassinating her. Bethesda dies in the king's chamber. Luciel Carjak has discovered vast amounts of gold(?) in Gullred Village and is building a mining company to gather its fortune. Carmen, Caspar and Vygoren are together when the council leaders fall over dead. All of them immediately suspect foul play, but they all have different opinions as to who the assassin is. Lord Caspar summons Dr. Avery, while Vygoren summons the maids after sterilizing the situation. Princess Carmen goes to the King's chamber to console her father King Magnus, who is still bedridden. Bethesda the maid has risen from the dead and is now wandering around the unsuspecting castle somewhere as a zombie. Vygoren calls for Faize the magician. 200 miles away in Kulrydale, the hero Thraen Valour has just reached Golden Village, but is suddenly knocked out by a group of farmers holding a wanted poster... And now you're up-to-date on what all has been happening IC in-game. We are still recruiting players so if anyone wants to join, feel free. If you're just joining or returning from hiatus, there ya go! You're all caught up. :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom of Ash ooc discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus