Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I PASSED MY MATH CLASS!

TheLily

I know most of you won't care because you have no idea why this is so important, but it's so important because, specifically, if I didn't pass math 102, I would not be allowed to continue post-secondary education at this university. I would have to have upgraded more than just my math to have come back (I'd have to adhere to the current graduation standards in this province which are WAY different than BC five years ago!)

So, what does this mean? It means that I am so smart. SMRT! I mean SMART.

And yeah... I'm one step closer to getting my degree.

<3~
Congratulations Lily! I'm happy you passed :)
Kim Site Admin

YEEHAW! I know how stressed you were about that class, and I'm just thrilled (but not surprised!) to hear that you did well. :)

Congrats! Keep on trucking!
I dislike math, and so far I don't know you. But ...
I want to congratulate you nontheless :)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Good job, The! We knew you were smart but it's always good to have the piece of paper that says so :)
Congrats!! :D That is super exciting!! I'm still anxiously awaiting my own math grade!
Awesome Lily!! Congrats! <3
Whoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 I am super fantabulously proud of you, my math-doing pal!!
Sanne Moderator

*super ultra mega awesome high-five!* Congratulations Lilypie! <3
gratz!
Witness

Awesome Lily! :D I'm super-duper proud of you for beating back the math demons and all the stress and effort paying out this huge dividend. You've definitely earned my admiration many times over, along with that step towards getting your degree. <3
Yay!!!!!!!! *throws party*
Yaaaaaaay! Congratulations!!!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I PASSED MY MATH CLASS!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus