Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Ace (played by A__Girl)

She raised a eyebrow, “I can get you out of here and I make it to where whatever ace dose you won’t suffer for it..”she said with a slight smile.
Nightmare and Undead (played by GuntherSavage7272)

As he collected the money he needed, he teleported to an alleyway near the hospital and transformed back into his human form. He walked into the hospital and gave the money to the hospital to pay for his brother's treatment. "Please. Take care of him. He's all that I have in this world. He means too much to me for him to die." The doctors understood and began to work on the treatment for him as Nightmare watched from outside the surgery room. After what seemed like forever, the doctors came out and told Nightmare that his brother was going to be okay. As he sighed in relief, he thanked the doctors and went into his brother's hospital room to wait for him to gain consciousness.
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I groan kinda feeling this was already unfair "fine, how long do I have to do this" I said knowing probably be stuck her e for a awal
There was a loud wail from the room next to Nightmare.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“For about 3 weeks...” she stood up and poked her head out the door telling the guard something, he nodded and walked away. She walked back into the room sitting down, “ok everything is set..”

Back towards ace she was being put in a padded cell, but she kept fighting them, they eventually hit her with a shock from a taser, the first couple of times weren’t that bad to her, but the last one got her, she fell to the ground as they tased her.

As he looked over towards the sound, his brother began to wake up. "Brother? What happened?" he said tiredly. Nightmare looked over and smiled at his brother. "You're awake and still alive. That's all that matters. You feeling better Syrus?"

"Loads better. So, what happened while I was out?" Syrus asked.
"Well, not much, really." Nightmare responded. "I just need to get you out of here now." Saying this, he left and began to ask if he could take his brother back home. After a couple no's, he went back and waited until the doctor's did their tests to make sure he would be okay.
The wail sounded again.

Cyler and his brother looked towards the sound. "What was that?" asked his brother. "I don't know, but I'm going to investigate." Cyler responded as he went towards the noise.
Kaylea was in a hospital bed, wailing as she was being cut open.

((freeedom XD))

I look at them groaning I hated this more then ever I lean back of chair and look at them "really I don't have anger problem" I said to her

((anyone alive??? Freaken loney rping XD ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Then why do you continue to groan?” She said with a raised eyebrow.

Ace was restrained to the wall by chains, “I’m pretty sure this is prisoner cruelty...” they gagged her and she glared at them.

I shook my head "because I did Jack shit and I'm restainted fulling you should try to see what it's like" I said to her kinda breaking
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She only smiled and nodded for the guards to take her out, “go visit your friend ace...” she walked out of the room looking at the papers in her hand.

Ace tried to slip out of the bindings but they were on pretty tight. It began to leave marks on her wrists as she kept going.

I sigh getting walk down a smaller half into a line of pods with paded rooms the guard walk me over to a pod letting my feet restaints off he open the door I saw ace in full restaints "hey ace" I said to trying to smile a little
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She just looked at her, she couldn’t talk because of the gag. She nodded at her as in hello.

I sat down beside her and grin taking off her gag I heard the door shut and shiver I see a camrea in the corner and sighed "hey you alright" I ask her. Smiling I felt bad for her
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She sighed, “it’s whatever...I have had worse done to me...” she closed her eyes and leaned her head on the wall.

I smiled at her "I would say this a upgrade to the hole you have cusions " I said smiling trying to cheer her up I hold her hand "I'm here for you I'll visit you more there making me take angermagment for freedom still be 3-4 weeks tell I'm relase" I said to her
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“That’s cool...I don’t know how long I’ll be here..” she looked at her hand as Stephanie held it. She gave a slight smile to show her she was fine.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus