Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

“No buddy.”

Tommy would lock the door to the backroom with a special passcode and glance in envy at the soul eater then briefly pull out a silver revolver and shoot the chinese man once for the hell of it. He’d grin and sit down.

“Still good on the draw.”

He’d put away the revolver grinning like the Cheshire cat.
Zenith Aurora (played by Thecoldsoul)

"if he is dead I got dibs on the Soul." I say grinning wide laughing my ass off making the reaver disappear.
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

Isaiah swirled the wine in his glass before taking a breath and blowing icy breath over it. The air around him chilled for a moment as he brought his body temperature to subzero temperatures but he brought it back up quickly to prevent complaints.

The bullet hit him square in the chest and he fell backward. Blood pooled out of the wound. Isaiah sucked in a raspy breath and closed his eyes. Willing himself to regenerate, the regrowing tissues slowly pushed the bullet out and the bleeding stopped after a couple of minutes. Getting up, he took off his jacket and shirt revealing a muscular, battle-scarred chest with a blue chinese dragon tattoo coiling around his arms- a mark of a rebellious youth-and a massive tattoo of a red, roaring lion that took up his entire back. However, instead of beating down the bartender, he got back onto his seat.

Bony spikes began to protrude from his spine as Isaiah gritted his teeth in obvious discomfort. The spikes began to expand, forming plates that covered his torso, arms and head leaving only a mouthpiece. He forced another spike to grow from his forearm and snapped it off. He threw it at the dartboard and hit the bullseye.

Eyeing the barkeep, Isaiah said, "shoot me again and that'll be your head. Normally I'd add that I'm a paying customer but you don't really seem to care so forget that."

Turning to face Zenith, he said, "souleater, you may have a sword made out of souls but I have an infinite number made out of bone." Another spike formed on his forearm and it grew into a broadsword with a working crossguard. Snapping it off at the hilt, Isaiah swung it around, testing its balance. When he was satisfied, he blew his superheated breath onto it, setting it ablaze. "Do not trifle with the Red Lion..." Isaiah said with a touch of ice in his voice as his armour glowed red in the light of the fire. Blowing his chilled breath, he extinguished the fire and set the sword next to his cane. His armour remained though, as did his indignance at being shot for no reason.

“Holy shit that is impressive.”

Tommy would clap out of happiness and he’d smirk to himself knowing his progess and such.

“Buddy you seemed suspicious plus I needed someone to shoot. Wait is that your power? Those bones and such?”

Briefly chains would come out of tommy’s hand,no visible source and wrapped themselves around his body with tommy swinging his chains bringing heavy damage to the bar area and such knocking many glasses and empty cups and bottles away breaking them.

((wait, who's body?))

((Tommy))

Isaiah shifted his drinks away from the chains, cooly sipping the wine as he restored the energy from the bone growth. When Tommy's chains disappeared, he replied.

"Indeed, along with controlling every other cell in my body. I mostly just induce rapid cell division to make these bone growths and heal faster but I can do many other things... like induce necrosis on specific cancer cells." Isaiah smiled at the thought of never having to worry about cancer.

"What about you and those chains? I hardly think the body has so much iron. Is it magic then?"

“Nah. I think it is my stand,Owner of A Lonely Heart. That’s what I call it. A stand. Not magic or anything.”

Tommy smiled as cuff’s went on his wrists and a silvery grey being appeared with the appearance of a knight with chains entangled around him.
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( May I please join? :) ))

((Yep feel free to.))

Tommy Caville Feld wrote:
((Yep feel free to.))
(( YAY Thanks! X3 ))
Tardis watched.
Lady Helena Harper (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

The young goddess strode into the bar and grimaced at the sight of her old lover, She pushed away most of the other patrons and sat down on a small leather stool looking up expectantly at tommy pointing an axe at him.

"Human gin now! None of that alien shit."

Tardis raised an eyebrow, still in hiding.

Tommy would do as she asked out of fear of being put in a orb serving her some gin in a clean glass and nervously smiling.

Tardis frowned and her ears flattened.

Helena drained the gin quickly and threw the glass at a wall breaking it. Soon helena's body glowed blue then crimson as she fired a powerful beam destroying the bar area then attacking tommy with her saber. She grabbed him and flew into a wall beating tommy mercilessly and ruthlessly as she could then throwing his damaged and bleeding heavily body on the floor of the establishment before slammng her axe into the ground causing a powerful shockwave causing mass shaking across the pub.

Tardis's eyes widened and she leaped out of hiding. She charged at Helena, yowling her famous war-cry.

Helena struck back swiftly and quickly swinging her legs ferociously in circles causing them to soon be unseen by the blinding speed of the action as she aimed for tardises chest and kicked hard.

Tommy stumbled round briefly unable to see because of the dust and being dazed,he grabbed his revolver and fired one of his six remaining bullets at helena's leg to wound her so she is weakened,he leaned at the back area coughing and having blood flowing oht of his mouth.

"You bitch,I am going to make you pay damn it!"

Tardis dodged it and went on all fours. Her eyes became slits, her claws and teeth became sharper than a blade. She curled up her tail and pounced, aiming for Helena's throat.

If 1-5, it's a miss.
If 6-10, Tardis hits the leg.
If 11-15, Tardis hits the chest.
If 16-20, Tardis successfully hits the throat.

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 13. After the modifier of +1, got 14

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus