Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

Tommy cleaned up the sprawling two corpses from after the fight with helena.
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

((so who died?))

((Zenith and The Dwarf.))
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

((feelsbadman))
Isaiah got up as his armour disintegrated around his body and his flesh was left charred and smoking from the release of energy. He used his last reserves of energy to heal himself once more as new pink flesh formed over blackened flesh. He fell over gasping for air and took a few moments to regain his stamina.

Getting up, he smiled weakly and said "it was fun while it lasted but I really need to head home and eat something before I get into another fight"

The swirling portal opened again and Isaiah limped through.
Pint (played anonymously)

When the fight ended Pint went back to his coffee. He was just keeping to himself.
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis looked around, walking over to Isaiah. "Hello." Tardis sounded different, of course, but....

"How the hell did the dwarf survive! Your durable little *******!"

Tardis looked over to Tommy. They laughed and said, "Watch yo profanity!"
Sans (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

“you cannot blame for that y’know? nice joint anyway what happened? i will just have some fries,a milkshake good barkeep and ketchup. also put it on my tab.”

The blue hoodie wearing skeleton strolled into the bar surprised but thristy and hungry.

Tommy heeded the skeleton’s orders making some chocolate milkshake,pouring into a clean but damaged mug,made some fries and put them in a plate then passed the ketchup to sans,

The skeleton would enjoy his milkshake,ate his fries and drank the ketchup gazing around the bar curious.

“jeez,the person who wrecked this place must have been really powerful or crazy.”
Pint (played anonymously)

Pint just raised his mug towards Tommy. "Sounds like you haven't been around many dwarves, mate. We're stouter than most."

"On that note, I need a refill." He shook his empty coffee mug at the bartender

Tommy did as Pint asked refilling his mug with more coffee.

“hey tommy if your not careful you might meet an early end. just warning ya pal.”

The skeleton had a grim look on his face looking up at the barkeep.

“yep. i saw in one of the alternate timelines after the incident with helen and that big fight you could have died.”
Zenith Aurora (played by Thecoldsoul)

You see me come out of the ground. "I fall asleep for a few minutes and then I have to return to the material realm why??????" I say in pure anger.

The skeleton grinned in pure delight then he judged the mysterious individual.

"looks like you are not filled with LOVE. you have plenty of EXP. let's see how you fare,murderer.

He snapped his fingers and fired four gaster blasters quickly in a row.
Zenith Aurora (played by Thecoldsoul)

I just turn to fog and go behind him kicking his skull off. "I can't die so don't try." I say annoyed.
Ardyn Izunia (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Quite an interesting show! But simply, not enough to be entertaining." Ardyn "threw" his arms up, simply after somehow...getting there, as if to shrug. "Ah, magnificent! Dark red wine will do for me." As if Ardyn weren't strange enough, but...Oh, well. At least he wasn't giving off his exaggerated shrug. "Yes, please, and thank you."
lily rose (played by lilyrose1206)

(may i join)

Tardis sighed and looked at Zenith. "Sorry... That was my bad...."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus