Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

Isaiah returns wearing his green army fatigues with a khaki beret and combat boots. His rank indicates commander-in-chief.
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

A tall, slim, slightly familiar Homofelinius saluted to him with a smile.

Isaiah nodded at Tardis and sat down at the bar again.

"Tommy, get me 2 jugs of milk and a bottle of rum. And don't even think about shooting me this time."

Isaiah had brought his own weapons this time, a bag containing a SAR21, an Ultimax 100 light machine gun and a M203 grenade launcher .

Tardis sat next to him with an estatic and goofy smile. "You notice anything different?" They asked, their voice deeper than before.
Pint (played anonymously)

Pint nodded to Tommy in thanks for giving him a refill. Then he got comfy and sipped his coffee looking on to the interactions of the newcomers.

Tardis smiled at Pint.
Pint (played anonymously)

The dwarf offers a wave in greetings when he notices Tardis smiling his way. "Ello."

"'Ello! How are you?"

Isaiah had closed his eyes and spent a few minutes deep in meditation. He was no longer strictly religious but he felt that a few minutes in silent prayer was a healthy practice for immortal beings.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Tardis trying to talk to Pint. His stomach growled and Isaiah looked at Tommy sheepishly.

"Can I use your kitchen real quick? I need some solid food and I only trust myself to cook asian food."
Sans (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

((Nope lily.))
Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

"Sure man."

Tommy unlocked the kitcheen door letting Isaiah in.

Isaiah entered the kitchen, keeping his beret on to function as a hair net. He got to work, he got some flour, water and salt to make salted dough which he let sit for several hours. While waiting, he prepared his meat and dumplings by creating balls of minced meat and deep-fried pork ribs. After about 3 hours, he took some of his dough and wrapped up his pork balls with a solution of salt and ginger.

As he continued waiting for his dough to set, Isaiah made somemore dough, addind oil to it and flipping it around to create a wide, flat membrane. Adding cheese, egg and onions, he wrapped it up and put it on the frying pan. Soon, his roti prata was ready and he put it on a plate.

After 6 hours had gone by, Isaiah started making his la mian noodles, pulling the salted dough until he had numerous strands of long noodles. Dumping it into a strainer, he let it cook in boiling water for about a minute before removing it and putting it into a bowl. He added soup seasoned with powder flavouring and put all his food onto a tray, washed his hands and took it out to the counter.

"Yo tommy, do you have any chopsticks? I'll also need a fork and spoon, but get me 2 spoons. A chinese soup spoon and a regular metal spoon."

“Er sorry man,no chinese soup spoon. I have not got any.”

Tommy would pass him a fork and spoon and find some spare chopsticks passing them to him.

Isaiah thanked him and started chowing down on his food. Hand-pulled noodles with deep-fried pork ribs, 10 pork soup dumplings and a side of roti prata filled with onions, cheese and egg.

“Damn it. That is making me hungry.”

Tommy decided to cook himself some ginger pork with roast potatoes smothered in barbeque sauce then started to eat using a clean knife and fork.
Zenith Aurora (played by Thecoldsoul)

I sigh. "It sucks I have no idea if I can even eat food anymore." I say thinking of something grabbing my sonic screwdriver I bought it was broken.

Tardis ran over to Zenith, giddy. "Did you say Sonic Screwdriver?!"

"rrr no I didn't but mines broke because you exploded I don't remember the doctor ever exploding" I say popping my chest.

"The Doctor?! I know him! Let me see your Sonic, please...."

I hand her it was probably beyond all repair. "I bought my sonic screwdriver from someone thinking it's just a prop till it broke and I saw what was inside." I say.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus