Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis pulls out another Sonic from her pocket and compares the designs. "Ah... Easy fix!" Then, in a blur of movement, the Sonic Screwdriver was fixed and improved. Tardis smiled wide. "There! Good as new! Well.... Better than new. Welllll......."
Zenith Aurora (played by Thecoldsoul)

"what did you add to it?" I say raising a eyebrow.
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

Isaiah came over after sleeping his food coma off.

"Ey man, where'd you get that fine piece o' tech?" He slurred a bit in his grogginess.

"Nothing! I just tweaked the design a bit- That's all!"

Tardis shrugged.

"I bought it also I don't trust the timelords to tweek stuff trust me you don't wanna know what the doctor did when I won a debate." I say smirking.

Tardis laughed.

"seriously though the doctor when they turned into a girl the second time well.... Let's just say I was very thankful too." I say smirking more.

Zenith Aurora wrote:
"I bought it also I don't trust the timelords to tweek stuff trust me you don't wanna know what the doctor did when I won a debate." I say smirking.

"Mind telling me where? I could really use a sonic myself."

Tardis continued to laugh, then snorted. She covered her mouth, her eyes wide, blushing.

"the shop is pretty much long gone as it's one that only shows up when needed it's a real b**ch." I say smiling.

Tardis laughs again, snorting again as well.

"I see, I suppose I'll go collect some things to trade first then"

Isaiah left the pub again.

"so TARDIS are you just named that or the actual TARDIS Because if you are the doctors TARDIS that will be awkward." I say.

Tardis laughed. "Naw, I'm not the Doctor's TARDIS! Hehe... Actually, did you know that TARDISes were actually named after me? Crazy, right?"

"Ok good so you weren't the body made by the TARDIS that I banged.... Yeah weird I know." I say shrugging.

Tardis laughed, then wiggled her eyebrows at Zenith flirtatiously. "Yeah, but I wish I were!"

"oh really? That can be arranged."I say holding her chin. (Pm?)

(( H*** yeah. ;3 <3 ))
Tardis purred and her tail straightened.
Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

Tommy finished his meal and for a moment left the pub having a nice long calming smoke break.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus