Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis weakly took Tommy's hand, smiling slightly as his skin started to glow like hers and his wounds started to heal.
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

Isaiah closed his eyes as he flexed his newly reformed forearm. He hated it when he lost a limb, testing their responsiveness was a real bitch. When he realised that Tommy had been unconscious when he asked, he facepalmed with his new hand and muttered, "nevermind, I'll get the damn milk myself".

As Tardis kept palming him, he slapped her hands away, saying "don't worry about me, I can heal myself." He gestured at Tommy, "take care of him!"
Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

After tommy was healed he headed back to the bar area pushing the small gate that let him and his employees into the bar area as he sat on a stool in the now charred bar area.

"Sorry for that. That was my old wife helena. She often gets angry or unbearably mad when she sees me or my associates or friends or customer so she goes berserk often."

((kjfsdhvgkjsvadnjsdvjahvfsd Tardis I can heal myself, relax))

Tardis nodded weakly. "You need to get out of here now."

"I do not wanna leave this place through but I understand it is for your own safety. I hid the master keys under the rug from when you enter anyways. I have a spare master key through which unlocks everything here even without a lock. I guess you guys try handling it for a while.

Tommy left the master key on the main part of the bar and left into the outside area noticing helena having left.

"Good luck guys."

Tardis looked at him. "No... You don't understand...." Her skin started to glow brighter. "If you want to live to see another day, run."

Isaiah turned to Tardis.

"Are you mad lady? This is a brilliant set-up! time-space travelers from all over are gonna want to come here between adventures, you can't deny them this service! Not to mention Tommy here stands to make a lot of money off this little business venture and lose as much if he abandons it."

Tommy went back in confused.

"To be honest I am afraid of her. Whenever I am in her palace she hurts me frequently,treats me like a prisoner and acts psychotic or angry if I have got or brought friends along."

Tommy nodded in approval at Isaiah.

"This establishment is well-known and many do visit it. You have the right idea sir."

Tardis started to panic, now shouting. "No! You don't get it- DO you? I'm a Timelord! I'm going to Regenerate, and that can kill those around me!"

Isaiah paused in the middle of his tirade as he noticed the golden energy coming that seemed to be evaporating from Tardis. He'd been traveling the cosmos long enough to have encountered time lords and their unique brand of regeneration. Though exhausted, he willed his bone armour to thicken and he dived to the floor.

"Get down! She's gonna regenerate! Explosively!"

Tommy would do as he ordered ducking going down on the floor.

Tardis smiled a bit, then screamed. Regeneration Energy exploded out from her and she started to change.

((So Pint Bloodthorns, Aeya and Zenith Aurora die?))

(( Huh? ))

((The other characters who joined this forum but never said they left before going afk I think))

(( Oh. Yeah, I guess so... ))

(( BRB! ))

(( Back! :D ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus