Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis peeked her head out of the TARDIS and looked at him silently.
Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

Tommy headed back in,back to work and spat his cigarette into the ash tray on the damaged now part of the bar.

Tardis called his name.

"What?"

The tired irish man looked at the female time lord.

Tardis gestured for him to come over to the TARDIS.

Tommy did as she asked but soon a figure arrived in front of him.

"Yes good doctor?"

Tardis was confused.
Dr Gaster (played by StrangeLove) Topic Starter

The mysterious being flickered into existence and grabbed tommy by the scruff of his shirt.

"We h@d a d@&l right? I go here,bring some things into the void and then go back,maybe stay a while?"

He then dropped tommy and floated around for a bit then went into the bar quickly distorting reality forcing the bar to be in the void trapped with a unseen barrier seperating the outside area and the bar or the interior of it.

"Time for me to fulfil that deal."

He soon binded tommy in a dark matter tying him up with ropes of a dark energy from the void and leaving him there.

"What the ****?!" Tardis ran out of the TARDIS, not caring that she was nude. It didn't really matter anyways; her fur was all the clothes that she actually needed. She helped Tommy up with a frown.

"Me and him are on good terms but for now there is some unfinished business."

The mysterious being had a scowl as he observed the naked girl and tommy.

"That clone of helena looks really weird,was that a mistake?"

Tommy gritted his teeth angrily looking at gaster then flipped him off and managed to break free from the tight bind he was in.

"Don't goddamn mention helena!"

Tardis's dark blue eyes flashed red in anger at hearing this. "A Clone?! I'm a mother ****ing Timelord Homofelinius!! I'm as original as they can get!!"

"I believe our deal is over,now please return the pub back from the void or,or..."

Tommy started to feel more woozy and tired as dark mist rolled around before passing out struggling to breathe as he was put in a ball of energy from the void.

"Hmph,must I care about petty children like you? I need to attend and talk with tommy anyway but first."

Gaster returned the pub back to normal and dragged the ball of energy into a portal to the void.

Tardis grabbed Tommy and hauled him into the TARDIS.
She yelled at the stranger,"Wait for him to be conscious, first!"

Gaster and Tommy still bound in the ball of dark energy from the void were dragged into the tardis.

"Very spacious in here,why do you seem angry through? Helena was a surpisingly calm lady and never got angry apart from certain occasions of course."

Tardis screamed in rage. "I'm a ****ing Timelord Homofelinius! Why don't you listen?!"

Gaster would grimace then transport the dark ball of energy into the void. He floated around a bit too.

"Of course,now please be quiet. Your whining is annoying me and I must punish tommy."

"No, you listen here!" She said, grabbing Gaster by the shoulder. "I am a Timelord Homofelinius- Shoot me, stab me, burn me, I will come back! But if you do... I will kill you a thousand times for murdering my unborn child!" She hissed. "Now," She said, shoving Gaster away. "I will be back in exactly fifteen minutes, an you two have better been both smiling by the time I'm back! Do not- And I repeat- Do not go into the Master Bedroom, or else I will toss you both into a time right before the Big Bang, an you will never exist!!" Tardis growled, her tail lashing behind her as she stormed off into the Master Bedroom, slamming the door shut behind her.

"I suffered a fate that is worse than death so that would be rewarding."

Gaster freed tommy leaving him there unconiscious for some time.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Pub In The Middle of Space and Time (Open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus