Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Empire RP

Ulyre (played by Vodok) Topic Starter

Isaiah Lim wrote:
Ghyt was greeted by the image and voice of Emperor Isaiah. He was dressed in a sharp 2 piece suit wearing a tweed double breasted jacket.

"Greetings, outsiders. This is our first contact with alien life outside of our home system and we would like to convey our peaceful intentions by fostering trade relations with our empires. Are you agreeable to this?"
The scientist could only process the sounds and language Isaiah was presenting, turning on the psionic message communication device.
"Greetings, alien organism. We hope you maintain that peaceful intention. As the head researcher of this planet, my responsibility would be to learn about you. For trade relations, you will have to contact the representative of our species. Councilor Ulyre." they said.

Lord Kronz wrote:
((Did the GSE ever get approved or no?))
((Yes, but this group has restarted. So they and the Cogniut aren't at war at the moment.))

Others wrote:
Tardis smiled. (( Timeskip to when when she presses the red button on Gallfrey? ;3 <3 ))
((What's the emergency in this case? Also, how much time has passed? As the amount of time can result in a development of the Commonwealth.))
Kato (played anonymously)

((Not the character I'm gonna be applying with but do we just post our empire here then wait for approval?))
*GSE Scout Probe droids spread out, searching for ideal candidates for GSE occupation*
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Ulyre wrote:
Others wrote:
Tardis smiled. (( Timeskip to when when she presses the red button on Gallfrey? ;3 <3 ))
((What's the emergency in this case? Also, how much time has passed? As the amount of time can result in a development of the Commonwealth.))
(( A little less than a week, and you'll see.... :) ))

Kato wrote:
((Not the character I'm gonna be applying with but do we just post our empire here then wait for approval?))
((Yeah, there's a template to use on the first post, then I'll assess them.))
*One GSE Scout Probe Droid scans a Cognuit planet while another scans Gallifrey*

Tardis was laying down in the sand.
((Better hope the probe droid on Gallifrey doesn't start transmitting Tardis))

(( Uh-huh. ))

Lord Kronz wrote:
*One GSE Scout Probe Droid scans a Cognuit planet while another scans Gallifrey*
((Please give me a break from the War RP, and war is only going to supercharge the Time Lord's research into time manipulation. Try focusing the GSE on empires who have a proper army fleet like Isaiah's human empire. It makes battle more balanced and doesn't require your enemy to use guerilla war tactics like the Cogniut were doing.))

(( That's fair. ))
((What's Isaiah's empire name?))

The Councilor of Communications responded with a message assuring the Time Lords they'd send help. Calling for two of the exploratory vessels to have their fleet go to Gallifrey and answer the call of emergency. Landing in the nearest city to meet with the most notable individual in authority.

There was a bright orange glow coming from nearby and a loud shriek.

Lord Kronz wrote:
((What's Isaiah's empire name?))
((Empire of Senga, but I want you to make sure they're fine with engaging in war once they come back given their Emperor is trying to engage in diplomacy with the Cogniut.))
((Isn't Isaiah the "empire of senga?"))
*A third probe droid scans a sengan planet*

Others wrote:
There was a bright orange glow coming from nearby and a loud shriek.
The exploration fleet took out their scanners, magnification devices and readers trying to find the sign of the anomaly. One of them sending a psionic message reaching out to the nearest Time Lords.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Empire RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus