Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ones (IC)

Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

A knock came at Blaise's door, he dropped down from the ceiling and said, "It is about time! I thought you guys would of left me here, come on in." A man a magic symbol on his chest, which was probably to protect him from Blaise's flames, came in and said, "If you would follow me to the dinning room please." Blaise nodded and replied, "All right, lets get going." He and the man left for the dinning room.
Elaine (played by StarHope) Topic Starter

the Theif sat at the table and stared at the food in action. Poison? Maybe... She didn't know. She could t smell of detect any magic or poison on the food or in the wine... but she was confused. Why dining? Wasn't this to kill the other contestants?

Blaise arrived at the dinning room and took a seat across from the girl, he hovered his hand over his food, making it catch on fire. "No harm in making sure nothing is wrong with it." Blaise then started to eat the food not caring it was on fire. His orange gem visible to the girl.

The Theif stared at the man and her eyes narrowed, "Shut up and chew quietly." She said harshly and she turned her head so she wouldn't l ok at him. She didn't care about this man... She didn't care about anyone no more. Not after... the incident. Her wings were spread out and then folded as she got more and more comfy in her fancy and comfy chair of the palace.

Blaise not caring what the girl said still ate in his normal way, "Why should I care what someone has to say about me when they are in the same boat as me?" He asks her then takes another bite of his food, any specs of food that landed on him instantly got incinerated.
Zane Reiner (played by MrFalcon)

After he was done trimming his hair which looked about 5inches long now he heard a nock on the door. Zane slipped the knife into his sleeve to conceal the knife. “Come in.” Zane says as he walked over to the door as it opened a bulky soldier entered the room and grabbed his arm pulling him along. “We are going to the dining room now so don’t stray off you hear me? Good!” The man pulled Zane along to the dining room. It took a little while but then he was pushed into the room and the bulky soldier disappeared. Zane after being pushed had run into a chair and landed on the floor with the chair landing on him. “Ooof!” Is what he managed as he laid there on the floor.

The Theif held back her anger and said coldly to the man who ate like a pig, "No there is a difference between us. I'm stirring, your weak as a newborn colt." With that, she stood and walked past the man on the floor, not even glancing at him as she walked to another part of the dining room to be alone. She sat on another chair next to a vase of roses and stroked a petal with her index finger and it wilted at her touch.

Blaise just shrugged and kept eating. He heard someone hit the floor with an "ooof" and looked over to see someone laying on the floor. Blaise chuckled a bit and said to the man, "Have a nice trip?"

((I have to go to bed guys, I have work tomorrow.. so see ya later and goodnight boys!!!))

((I should go too bed as well night everyone.))

Zane threw the chair off of him and quickly got up. “Don’t be making jokes with me you runt!” Zane snapped anger getting very evident in his voice as he unfurled his wings out to full length. “I will not stand being made fun of at all!” Zane snapped at the thing he had called a runt. Zane walked off away from the thing and went over to a corner in the room and looked at the other fallen angel as she caused a flower to wilt at her touch. Zane looked around the room and found lavender he picked one that he liked and then cast a protection spell on it. Now with lavender in hand he walked over to the fallen angel and held it out to her. “Do you know what lavender stands for?” Zane says anger having been washed away instantly as he looked at her.

((Alright maybe pick this up again tomorrow.))

Zane Reiner wrote:
((Alright maybe pick this up again tomorrow.))
((Yes, tomorrow! :) goodnight MrFalfon))

((Lol I’ll never get over that.))

"What?" She pulled her hand away from the now wilted flower and brought her gaze to the fallen Angel before her. Her eyes were a deep color of green as they looked at the fallen Angel and her face was blank as she stared. Is he flirting with me..?She thought as her eyes narrowed and she waited for his response.

((O have to go but I'll reply when I get back home! ))

“Lavender stands for love at first sight.” Zane looks at her with a smile and still holds the flower out to her. ‘I hope she accepts the flower otherwise I’ll have to undo the spell on it.’ Zane thought for a moment his eyes gleaming with what he had said about love at first sight. Zane put his other hand to his head and tried to make his hair look bad for a second and then stopped realizing that if he did so then it wouldn’t look good anymore.

The Theif took the flower and it didn't wilt in her hand and she looked up at the fallen Angel and hissed, "please don't flirt with, for I hate my kind or angels or demons." With those harsh words she slammed the flower on the table beside her and stood up and stormed out of the dining room with her face contorted with embarrassment and flustered.

Blaise watched this commotion not really caring. He gets out of his chair, and one demon wing sprouted and one fallen angel wing sprouted from his back. He flew up to the ceiling and changed his legs into a flame and connected himself to the ceiling and started pacing on it, "Wonder what they want with everyone here?" He says mostly to himself but loud enough that the people in the room could barely here it.
One of the guards drags Dove out of her room to an extravagant dining room. She sees one of the fallen angel's leaving the room, guards quickly following. They sit her down in a chair, slipping something around her neck. She tries to protest, but she can't speak. She tries to speak again. It doesn't work. Well, this is lovely isn't it. She thinks, prodding her fork at her food.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ones (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus