Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ones (IC)

Elaine (played by StarHope) Topic Starter

"Foolish being. I said heaven.. not Hell. For why would water pure soul like this woman's be in Hell you mutt?" The Fallen Angel snapped and glared daggers at the man. Her green eyes were like wilted leaves in a dead tree in the winter. She wouldn't let a man whom knew nothing let him insult a dear friend of hers and a woman who is pure and happy.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

"I know what you said, I was just telling her that I never saw anyone that looked like her down there."
"Good to know." Dove gives the man a fake smile. Her eyes told the truth better than her words. She was depressed, yet infuriated. He didn't have a right to talk about her mother like that. Who does he think he is? He's no better than the rest of us. He could possibly be even worse. Emotionally at least. He was always so stubborn and non-sentimental. Not that she deserves any sentiment, but he could at least acknowledge her depressed state.

Blaise sees the smile, but saw that it was fake and said, "At least your mom was nice two you, both of my parents were the absolute worst, when I was still human they made me sleep in a rotten shed out in their back yard. Everytime they saw me, they would beat and insult me no matter what I did, good or bad. Heck I even ran away from them ten times. Each time, they hired someone to bring me back alive. Whenever they brought me back, they kept beating me. Eventually I stopped trusting people, and the only emotion I let show is anger."

"Hah! You call that horrible.. you have no idea what life in heaven is like when your about to get banished..." Elaine snapped and her eyes narrowed and she spread her wings. "And anger is not the only emotion you feel. I have a feeling your just afraid of us so you as tough to scare us.. but it won't work on me because to me, all I see in you I a bloody coward."
Zane Reiner (played by MrFalcon)

Zane didn’t know what to do so he just sat there in his own blood pool. ‘Hmmmm I think it’s time I talked to Lucifer about our deal and I’m going to free the other fallen angel from his grasp as a bonus so she can know that even though I’m broken I still have a heart and soul.’ Zane thought to himself and got up. Zane now realized his clothes weren’t drenched in his blood. “What the heck my clothes aren’t even wet from me sitting in my blood.” Zane said out loud but didn’t expect anyone to care about it.

Blaise gets down from the ceiling his irises igniting into fire, "If you want to battle I will be happy to grant it too you. I would rather go out fighting than rotting away in here." He summons his two waraxes, "Go ahead and take out your sword and lets have a battle right here and now."

((I am going to bed talk to you guys in the mourning.))

Blaise wrote:
((I am going to bed talk to you guys in the mourning.))
((Okay!))

((Alright.))

((I wonder is 8_Star_8 is on?))

((Maybe?))

(( I am back))

((Good morning.))

((Hey bro!))

((Sup))

((I just woke up... lol.))

((Same lol))

((I have been up for a couple of hours))
((I'm on))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ones (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus