Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ones (IC)

Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise sees the nee girl walk in and sees the guards put something around her neck, he jumps down from the ceiling his two mismatched wings still showing, "Hello there, my name is Blaise but most people, and guards, call me The Fury of the Phoenix. It is nice to meet you." He says smirking a bit.
Zane Reiner (played by MrFalcon)

Zane stood there and then turned around walking over to the chair he had thrown, picking it up and replacing it where it should’ve been. Zane then let out a sigh. “Well at least it doesn’t hurt to try.” Zane says to himself as he sat down in that chair. Zane then proped his head with his arm. He had been staring off into space now. ‘Well honestly that could’ve gone a lot better than it had...or worse.’

Blaise looks over at the fallen angel boy, and says "That worked out well for you didn't it." Blaise smirked and then jumped back up to the ceiling and started running around on it leaving some scorch marks on it.
Elaine (played by StarHope) Topic Starter

The halls were decorated in red and gold with marble white floors. The Fallen angels neck was down and she stared at ground with a blank face, but sadness could be hinted in her eyes. "Love...?" She questioned again, "love made me this way and I don't plan on being heartbroken by someone who doesn't know what love does.." She mumbled to herself and kept on walking.
Dove opens her mouth to speak, but yet again, nothing comes out. She begins to eat. Every time she took a bite, the collar shocked her. She held back some screams. She couldn't take it, her mouth opened, a silent scream escaped her mouth. The gesture causes the shock to become more powerful, instantly knocking her out. She falls to the floor.

Blaise looks over at Dove, "Well since we are not enemies yet, might as well help her." Blaise walcked over to her and plucked a feather from his arm. He put the feather in her mouth and made her swallow it, "There we go, that should wake her up, and lesson the effects of magic for a while." Blaise says getting back up and going to sit in a chair.

The hall was dark and a light bulb busted as she walked down the hallway and she halted to a stop and she looked at a shadowy figure in the hall before her. "What do you want, Lucifer?" She asked bitterly. A cold demonic chuckle came from the figure and in a instant, a man with red c r Vinson eyes and black hair and devil horns stood before her with a smirk. "How do yu like it here so far..?" He grinned and she winced as a magic circle came on her wrist to expose a bracelet that she kept hidden with magic. "And I see you hide the gift I gave you..." Lucifer chuckled.

Zane finally snapped at his unending gaze at the wall. Zane got up and walked over to Dove picking her chair up along with her in it. Zane then grabbed at the necklace. “Hmm let me see so this necklace is supposed to prevent her from using her voice...I wonder...” Zane says as he looked at the necklace holding it gently in his hand. Zane slid out the concealed knife now and went to remove the necklace by cutting the necklace off of her by attempting to cut just one small part minding that her neck was still close by. ‘Let’s hope I don’t kill her on accident because I’m going to need all the friends I can get here.’ Zane thought as he cut at the necklace.

Blaise looks over at Zane, "I do not think a knife will work, try this." Blaise shot a firball at the knife catching it on fire and somehow not doing any damage to Dove in the process. "Try cutting the chain with that, the fire should help melt through it, unless their is a fire proof enchantment casted on the chain."
Dove snaps up, spitting a feather out of her mouth. The necklace was at her side, along with the other fallen angel. She takes a deep breath. She feels her neck, making sure her mother's necklace was still there. It was. Good. "Thanks." She muttered, standing up. She dusts herself off, and sits down at the table. She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. She stares at her food, not moving or saying a word.

Blaise just shrugs and jumps back up to the ceiling running on it at maximum speed, which is close to the speed of sound. "I am getting so bored What and when are we going to do something, actually interesting?"

“I may as well as introduce myself.” Zane says stepping back and holding the necklace that had impaired her in hand. Zane took a bow at Dove and held out his hand palm up to her. “I am Zane Reiner at your service madam.” Zane now smiles waiting for her reaction and for her to put her hand into his own. ‘I guess I should be nice from now on to everyone.’ Zane thought as he tossed the knife carelessly behind him and it landed in a pot of dirt.

"Gift?! More like curse!" The Falk and angle hissed and snatched her hand away and stormed back to the dining room. She busted through the wide double French doors of oak and growled at the guards who was in the room and at all the contestants, "so.. tell me. A dining? I would rather go back to help than spend time with the people I need to kill!" Her words were harsh and cruel and Lucifer watched from the shadows, grinning with red glowing eyes.
Dove rolls her eyes at Zane, unimpressed. "Look, I don't know what you want from me, but you're not gonna get it." She says in a silky smooth voice. Although her voice was sweet, it was her eyes that were getting her point across. She couldn't trust anyone in this room. If she developed a bond with them, she'd be tricked and be the first kill.

Blaise was still on the ceiling when he heard the fallen angel girl storm back into the room, "Did you have a nice trip? Not that I really care." He suddenly goes silent as he senses the heat signature of someone, or something else he just can not seem to pinpoint it, Blaise just gave up looking and went back to talking. "Oh by the way, my name is Blaise but most people, and guards, call me The Fury if the Phoenix, because when I get angry," Blaise's irises changed into a flame, "I go on a crazy killing spree, not caring who or what I kill." His eyes change back to normal.
"How nice." Dove gives Blaise a fake smile. Her food had gone cold at this point, so she got up, and left. There was nothing here for her anyways. Guards attempted to stop her, but she just hummed a note, and they froze up instantly.

Blaise just shrugs, "I can not control my anger, when ever I get angry around people that I do not want to hurt I just go someplace far away from them and then I let my anger take control." Blaise starts running around on the ceiling again.
Dove walks around the dimly lit halls. She comes across a set of doors, she cracks one open. It was the outside. She could run away. Leave this place. She was gazing at the outdoors when some guards came by and grabbed her again.

Blaise senses two heat signatures converge around Dove's heat signature and got a bit curious. 'Wonder what is going on over there?' Blaisedrops down from the ceiling and goes to the doors and opens them up. When he gets out, he goes back onto the ceiling to avoid being seen. Blaise walks over to the heat signatures and see two guards grabbing Dove, "Woohoo up here." When he says that he launches two fireballs at the guards.
Dove steps outside, now free from restraints. She laughs as her hair dances in the summer breeze. She takes a deep breath through her nose. She expected more guards to come for her soon, but she'd stay here until then. Or would she? She listens closely to her surroundings. Waves. The beach. She stands up, and rushes towards the sound. As soon as her feet hit the sand, she smiles.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ones (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus