Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ones (IC)

Zane Reiner (played by MrFalcon)

((Yay))
((I totally fell asleep last night XD))

((It’s alright.))
((Should we start or?))
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

((I am fine with it, I just need to wait for StarHope to start.))

((I think we should wait since StarHope is gone as of right now.))
Elaine (played by StarHope) Topic Starter

She opened her mouth to snap at everyone but a old and booming voice silenced her. "Hello everyone!" She whipped around and saw the same old hag who held a dagger to her throat and immediately, she felt like killing her. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at the hag and examined her every move. "Good job for the contestants who passed the first test! Whoever ate the food was poisoned and will die later tonight.." She looked around the room and at every one with wicked smiles. "Now, go bad to your rooms. And get ready for next month's challenge. The next challenge, let's say, involves blood and swords. NOW GO."

Blaise pops a Phoenix feather in his mouth, "There we go that will take care of any injury or toxin, no matter how potent it is."

The old hag sighs and she finally looks straight at the fallen angel, Elaine. "Summon Lucifer to kill him. I mean, no one can go against the god of death and darkness... can they?" Her words were targeting and made Elaine actually have a little bit of fear in her soul. "Wh.. what?! YOU HONESTLY DAMN THINK I WILL SUMMON HIM??!?" Elaine snapped and screeched at the woman.

Blaise looks over at the old fart, "Granny you do not know how long my soul has been defying him, my soul has been around since the start of humanity, while this body has only been around for 17 years. But I would not mind battling him again, me and him have been battling each other for about as long as humanity started."
"I probably coughed up the poison." Dove says. "If I didn't, oh well.." She sighs. "Plus, who knows what the phoenix feather did to me. I haven't eaten since." She says.

Blaise looked over at Dove, "It cured the poison alright. The feathers can cure any ailment no matter how life threatening it is. Heck if the person is still alive it can get someones heart beating again, it just can not bring people back to life.

"
((
Blaise wrote:
"
XD))

((I had too some people get upset at it so I had to. Lol))
((Did you know you could edit posts 30 minutes after posting?))

((Yes I do, I just wanted to do that.))

((You guys are hilarious!))
((YAYA! YOUR BACKKK!!))

"Oh! Thanks." Dove says, relieved she wasn't going to die.

((SORRY GTG, would type longer, but yeah...))

Dove Azure Andrewes wrote:
((YAYA! YOUR BACKKK!!))

"Oh! Thanks." Dove says, relieved she wasn't going to die.

((SORRY GTG, would type longer, but yeah...))
((Well, bye! I'm glad your so hyped to see me!! :) ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ones (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus