Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ones (IC)

"Whatever. Thanks." She stands up, and walks back to the building. She skips dinner, and heads back to her room. Water dripping wherever she went. She pushed open the door, and threw her mother's necklace onto her bed. She heads into the bathroom, and runs a warm bath. Instead of bathing, she just sits in it. Thinking.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

"No problem." Blaise gets up and heads to the dinning room and sees the two fallen angels talking. He does not care and gets back on the ceiling, just dangling up there, occasionally he messes with his powers then extinguishes the fir and ignites it again.
Zane Reiner (played by MrFalcon)

“Then what has allowed you to show me kindness?” Zane asks wiping away tears but they continued to fall for some reason. Zane wiped his knife on the ground away from the blood on the ground smearing it there and sliding it back up his sleeve like before.after that was done he focused his attention back onto the other Fallen angel.
Dove gets out of the bath, and gets dressed. She should probably head back to the dining hall. But, she wasn't wearing a dress. She wiped her face clean of makeup, and got on a simple outfit. A white crop top, and some black jean shorts. She slipped on a shawl, as she was still cold.

Sofia-Jamora24.jpg
Elaine (played by StarHope) Topic Starter

"Because you lost love just like me...." The Theif whispered and for the first time, in a long time, she felt tears slip down her pale cheeks and splatter onto the floor. She wiped her tears away and tried to not show weakness, but she remembers her love, her angel whom died years ago, which only made more and more tears fall.
Dove walks into the dining hall shyly. She left her necklace in her pocket. It was cursed. She never asked for this. She never wanted this. "Oh mom..." She says at barely a whisper, so nobody could hear. She sighed in angst. She missed her so much. Nobody could help her. No one except her. A tear slipped down her face, landing on the plate in front of her.

Blaise looks over and sees Dove walk back into the dinning hall and sees a tear slide down her face. He gets off the ceiling landing in the chair across from her. "What is the matter? Do I need to go and take care of some more wizards?"
"No. Leave me alone." She says, casting everyone aside. Her face was contorted in a slight frown, barely recognizable. No one needed to hear her problems. All these people are so much stronger than her. It's been 10 years. She needs to get over this endless cycle of grief. It was stressful to her, and everyone else. She shuts everyone out. She doesn't let anyone touch her heart. It was too dangerous.

The Fallen Angel saw the girl crying and she walked up to her and frowned, "Stop. I don't like it when someone so young cries." She said flatly, whacking her upside the head. Her face was tear stained from crying with the other fallen angel, so she had no right to say anything, but still... She felt bad for the girl in some way.

Blaise sighs, "People are not always perfect, if you want to get stronger start training with someone who is stronger than you, do not look so down because someone is stronger, look at it as a challenge. "
Dove takes the hit. Her eyes and face dry. She stared blankly at the food in front to her. No one had actually eaten anything. She rubs the back of her head where Elaine had whacked her. She felt a small bruise. Nothing she couldn't handle. She mutters not a word. Silence. No reaction. Nothing. Just the occasional blinking.
((Dregnosteel, I didn't say anything about strength aloud, so there is no way that Blaise understood what she was thinking.))

Elaine sighs and looks at the girl and says softly, "I lost my lover because a demon fell for me and killed him over jealousy. Your not the only one who hasn't grieved. It's been a thousand years since I lost him.. and I still cry." The Fallen Angel looks at the girl with sadness in her green forest eyes but puts up walls around herself, so no one could find her true weakness.

((Oops sorry, I read it wrong.))
"I understand." Dove replies in a monotone voice. She looks up at the grief-strucken fallen angel. She understood that pity shouldn't be taken upon her when others are suffering much worse. She just...couldn't speak. Everytime she tried to talk about her mother, she'd choke up. "I-i'm sorry for your loss." She mutters in sincerity.

"For I am sorry for your loss. I hope you know, I saw a woman in heaven once... She looked like you and she was happy." Her eyes narrowed and she looked at the girl, "If you ever want to speak to me, little one, I am free. For the first time, I really do not wish to kill you or anyone." She turned sharply on her heels and left, her wings folded and a single tears falling g down her cheek as she faced away from everyone.

Blaise just sighs and jumps back up to the ceiling running along it and sometimes the walls as well.
Dove gasped. M-mother? She thinks. Tears were about to stream down her face. She knew it. All she ever wanted to know is if she was happy. She frowns, as she thinks of the chance that the woman Elaine saw wasn't her mother. She holds herself together. Maybe she'd take Elaine up on that offer sometime. Maybe. She hadn't talked to very many people about her mother, and she's kept it that way for a long time. Maybe she needs to tell someone other than therapists, doctors, and her father about it. Tell them so she can heal.

Elaine knew the woman whom she saw in heaven. When she was a Angel, she talked to this woman who lot. She knew who the woman was and who her family was. The Fallen Angel smiles a little bit as she thought of the woman, her old friend. Was she still happy in heaven? Did she still sing with the angels? Elaine didn't know.. after all, she was banished.

"I am one of the people that torments souls in hell, at least as a part time job, and I have never once seen any one that resembled you in anyway."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ones (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus