Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ones (IC)

Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise jumps down from the ceiling, landing ontop of one of the knocked out guards, "Well guess I should head on back to the dinning room now and see what is going on over there." As Blaise was heading back to the room, two wizards appeared and said, "You will take us to where that girl went." Blaise just laughed and said, "Only if you catch me." He ran past the two wizards and into the dinng room closing the doors behind him and blocked it.
The wizards shrug, "I guess we'll find her ourselves." They smirk, leaving the building. Meanwhile, Dove is inching closer to the waves. "Forget it." She says, diving into the water. As soon as the necklace hits the water, Dove felt her legs grow closer together, and become a tail. So. Cool. She thinks. The tail matched her necklace, glistening in the light. Dove was swimming around when she was trapped. There was a barrier around her.
Elaine (played by StarHope) Topic Starter

The Fallen Angel felt anger pulse through her and she hissed and spread her wings and summoned a magic circle, "kill all of them now and get the Damn deed over with.." she mumbled herself, anger radiating off of her. She was angry. Pissed. A girl with a voice of her own. a stupid man with fire and silly wings. Her green eyes glowed red now and she grinned, showing her pointed teeth. "Kill them all..."

Blaise sees the fallen angel girl's eyes change green, he grins a bit, "If you want to fight, why didn't you say so?" Blaise's eyes ignited and he grabbed the gem on his sleeve and punched it right through the floor. When he pulled his hand out, instead of a gem he was holding a black and red battleax with the gem in the middle of the blade. Blaise twisted the battleax and it changed into two waraxes. "I am ready to fight when you are and so are my Magma Slicers."

"Fight? No, this won't be fighting. You'll be dead before you could make a move!" She cackled evilly. She dodged any attack thrown at her and jumped back to summon a blade, a black mist covering it and making guards cower. She knew the guards heard of this sword, and who it used to belong to. It used to belong to Lucifer.
Zane Reiner (played by MrFalcon)

Zane looked at her now. “So am I the only one here who has had a run in with Lucifer in the past?” Zane says looking over at the other fallen angel and casually walked over to a wall and leaned on it. ‘Maybe I can calm her down.’ “Lucifer is the worst person to have a run in with especially when you have to make a deal with him.” Zane says spreading out his arms. “I am his puppet so he can return to heaven.” Zane sighs looking again at the other fallen angel. “Just kill me already I don’t really care anymore I’ve lived to long without my love and she has disappeared completely from everyone else’s memories except for me and Lucifer.”
Dove opened her mouth to sing, but the barrier was too strong, it wouldn't penetrate. "LET ME OUT!" She screamed. The water inside began to evaporate, she was changing back.

The Fallen Angel froze at his words. She took a step back and she looked at him in the corner of her eye. "Lucifer fell in love with me.. so I am his fiancé now.." She paused and her eyes narrowed and she let her sword disappear into thin air and she sighed, not wanting to fight any more. "I'm forced to marry the one who killed my family and my lover."

Blaise slamed his two axes into the ground, pulling back up his gem and putting it back on his sleeve, "Now since we are done here. I have something to do." He dashed out of the room out of the building and over too the beach. When he got their he saw the two wizards from before casting a spell. "Here let me help you with that." He shot two fireballsat the wizards and they started to grow in size as they neared the wizards, asorbing the magic power of the spell. Then the fireballs hit the wizards sending them flying back, "That should take care of them for now."

“And I fell in love with a demon and that’s how I fell from grace. God banished me from heaven and has sent angels from heaven to kill me. Her name I do not remember but I remember her like it was yesterday. I feel bad for you being forced to marry a demon you probably don’t even love.” Zane says as he slid down on the wall putting his arms around his knees in a sitting position. “Can I have my knife over in that pot of dirt please?” Zane points over to the pot.

A small smile graced the theifs face as she nodded and grabbed his knife and walking over to him, bending down to his left and holding out his knife so he could grab it. "I am sorry for your loss and all the bad things happen to you.." She whispered, not meeting his gaze as she lifted and walked beside him to sit down. "I don't live Lucifer. The man I loved.. his name was Derek and he was an angel, like I used to be. But, once Lucifer fell in love with me, God thought me has unholy and banished me."
The attack broke the barrier, but she was already too deep in the water. The pressure was getting to her head. She wouldn't possibly have the time to swim up to the surface. So this is how I die. She frowns. Everything had become blurry, and everything was spinning. The pressure was taking a toll on her body.

Zane grabbed the knife and stabbed himself in the left eye. Blood had started coming out rather quickly and after he pulled the blade out he put his left hand to it and started laughing. “I can’t feel the pain anymore my sense of pain has been destroyed over the years after fighting so many of my kind before I became this. But that’s really harsh and that’s the god I remember when I was exiled. God couldn’t even kill us himself so what’s the easiest way to get rid of his children is to banish them from heaven.” Zane merely stated the truth of what he knows. The blood had started pooling around his nice clothes and he didn’t seem to be fazed about it.

The Theif cursed at the amount of blood and immediately put her hand over his eye and cupped his cheek, summoning magic circle to heal it. She sighed and her body tensed as she felt a familiar demon in the room now. "Please don't hurt yourself.. you may not feel pain, but it sure my does look painful to me and it makes me.. well.. naucious..?"

Blaise waited by the surface to see if Dove would surface but when she did not he got a bit worried, "Guess I will have too take a chance in the water but not without protection." He slamed his arms together and created a sheild of fire around himself. "Welp this is going to be tuff but it is not my first time doing this." Blaise jumped into the water still maintaning his shield not letting water in. He finally got to the depth Dove was at and allowed ger into his shield, "Looks like I am going to have to use another feather on you." He put another phoenix feather in her mouth, which healed her condition and will bring her back to conscious. "Time to get out of here." The shield launched out of the water, with them in it, and deposited them onto the shore. Blaise laid on the ground, the shield gone and said, "Well that took a lot more energy out of me then normal."
"HELP!" She screams, air bubbles escaping from her mouth. She felt herself sinking deeper into the ocean. Darkness surrounded her, she didn't know if she fainted, or if it was the darkness of the bottom. "I don't wanna die." She whispers. She closes her eyes, thinking these were her last moments alive.

Zane looked at her. “I wouldn’t expect much but it seems you have a kindness I haven’t been shown in many years.” Zane says as tears started falling from his eyes. “I’m broken nothing can fix me I deserve death but Lucifer is the one preventing it.” Zane says crying as though he has suffered for many long and unforgiving years. ‘I don’t know why I’m confiding into her with all of my life’s past.’ Zane thought as he cried.
Dove sucked in the fresh air, coughing water out of her lungs. She was soaked. She must've changed back when she fainted. She looks around for her savior. She looks at Blaise. She was freezing cold. "Th-thanks." She stutters, teeth chattering. She lies down for a bit, trying to warm up in the sun. Her breathing was heavy. "I'm so weak. How am I going to survive this?" She says to herself.

"Dont act selfish. Life sucks for everyone and everyone wants to die in some way, especially me. So you can't die yet.. cause if you do.. ill be alone with no one to vent and confess to." She paused and looked at him and grinned war to ear, "I haven't shown kindness to anyone since I was banished."

Blaise looks over at Dove, hearing her coughing, "No problem, just do not expect me to do that next time. Water is not my element and it takes a lot of energy to maintain something of fire under water." Blaise closes his eyes for a bit, but instantly snap open when she says that she was too weak. "No one is ever too weak, the only time it is true is only if you give up. My powers did not get this strong on their own. I had to train with them at first to get them this strong. I used to only be able to barely even make an ember of fire."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ones (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus