Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

((Hey sorry I had to finish some homework. And you didn’t miss much, my character is looking for yours to talk about the tutoring schedule though))

Nightfrost looked over curiously as she heard something, trying o figure out the source.
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I bit my lip trying to keep in the noises of pain. I lower my head. I can't ask to see the nurse or else the teacher will ask why... I'll just get through this.
Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

Aboki woke up with a gasp. He realised something improtant. He stood up and dismissed the pain, he grabbed his stuff and limped out
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

((Are we back at the school again))
((Yep))
She dismissed the noise and went back to writing, then when she was done took the schedule out the teacher had given her and went over it again.

I put my head on my desk and keep a good grip on my left arm that is probably bleeding. Gnnnn

((Alright thank you))

Jax made his way into the school. He sat near his locker just out of boredom. He wrote down songs lyrics for his next song. He had a beat in his head as he tapped his pencil on the paper. His headphones glared so he could avoid all other noises. He really didn't like going to the library unless it was to study.
Nightfrost looked over at Keith, worried as she saw him gripping his arm. Since she sat nearby she leaned over and whispered, “Hey, you ok?”

Aboki limped past many kids. He put his hood up and put his head down. He held back the pain as he continued to limp, he put in his earbuds and nothing came out. His phone had died "dammit" he said to himself as he put the phone back and walked out

Jax minded his own business lightly humming to himself. Luckily he took his meds today. He looked up to see someone limping . He tilted his head at the male and closed his notebook and soon got up making his way towards him weaving through the crowd and pulling out his left ear but before speaking" hey do you need any help?" He asked firmly to the male who was limping.

I jump and look over to a worried looking night. 'Y-yeah I'm f-fine...'

Aboki nodded as he held his stomach so the blood did not drip through. He failed and his blood started to drip through the bottom, he sighed
“Are you sure? You look like your in a lot of pain.....” She still looked at him with a worried expression.

'Yeah...' I feel blood running down my arm and quickly walk out of the classroom with my backpack. I go into the bathroom and start to wash the blood.

((I have to go for now so I did this so that it won't be left like that))

Jax eyes widened as he looked at the male " we need to get you looked at immediately " he voice stern and not taking no as answer" have you been to the nurse?" He said as he took off his long sleeve shirt. He knew how to easily stop most of the blood flow" This may hurt a bit" he said wrapping his shirt around where the male was bleeding and soon tireing it." What the hell happened to you?" He said firmly.
Nightfrost sighed as he walked away, hearing the bell ring and getting up and walking to her locker to put some books away.

He sighed as he looked at Jax "You don't need to know. It's my business" he said firmly back, he nearly collapsed but started to walk away, he stumbled and fell onto the floor and he starts to faint

Jax soon looked around and yelled " someone call 911" he said eyeing all the students who usually just past by. He keeled down next to Aboki and felt his pulse to make sure he had one still.

A pool of blood quickly surrounded him as he had random jerks of movements, his pulse was slow and his breathing was shallow.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus