Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Ran Sokyos (played by Ransokyos)

Seară Karmus shrugged nonchalantly as she ate the banana split slowly, obviously savoring it. "She... you could say... in your words... would be a distant acquaintance... in my case. You... mortals... always have intriguing meals. The dream realms, unfortunately, lack much in the way of enjoyable sustenance," she remarked.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Snow looked at her, "Really? That's sad, part of the reason I like to eat sweets is because of their flavor. I am kind of experienced in making pastries, if you want I could make you one sometime." Snow says looking at Seara.
luna (played by dovestar)

A black wolf sat outside of school all alone. she is new here. she sees a group of people talking. she walks up to them uneasily.

((
luna wrote:
A black wolf walked into the class room. "Hi my name is Luna," said the wolf. Luna looked around uneasily. You can sit in the back Luna. "Thank you," she muttered.

We are not in the school at the moment we are at the end of the school day out side, just so you know.))

"Hi, my name is Luna ,"the black wolf says," I'm new here."

((You could have your character meet our characters where we currently are, because we are kind of in a conversation, and the school part was just to get our characters to meet and get ready for an adventure. The school is not really important for this RP.))

Snow looks over, "Oh hi there!" Snow turned into her arctic fox form and walked up to Luna, "Nice to meet you Luna I am Snow. I can control ice and snow."

Hi snow! I control the moon and the stars

"That is so cool!" Snow said starting to jump around. "I will show one of the things I can do with my power." Two copies of Snow formed out of snow and they started to jump in sync with Snow.

My abilities only work at night

"Makes sense since your power is night related." Snow's clones dissipated back into piles of snow. Snow stopped jumping around and transformed back into her human form.

"I don't change into my human form because every time I do it takes away a little bit of my soul."

((Is that Luna thinking or talking? Cause it is kind of hard to tell with out these, " ".))

Snow wrote:
((Is that Luna thinking or talking? Cause it is kind of hard to tell with out these, " ".))
talking

((Ok, if you can when ever Luna talks can you use these, " ", please))

Snow looks over at Luna, "Oh. That is sad, I like to change my form all of the time, especially when I am doing some acrobatic stuff."

" I like my wolf form better anyway. I can run faster."

"Still, it is sad." Snow thinks for a bit, "I do not need to run fast when I can do this." A foxhole opened underneath of Snow and she fell in it, she popped out behind Luna, "I am over here." She fell back in and appeared somewhere else, "Now I am over here."

luna laughs

One of Snow's clones appeared behind luna and poked her, "Hello there." Then it disappeared. Snow staying in the same spot.

it scares luna. Luna turns around and snarls

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus