Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Ran Sokyos (played by Ransokyos)

Ryò chuckled at the snow engulfing him before it fell into a slushy pile. "Interesting, though I can always do..." he started, seeing her ears prick up as his voice came from almost directly behind her. He didn't give her a chance to spin as he tickled her quickly.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

The thing he was tickling fell away in a pile of snow and the real Snow was next to Blaise with him in between her and Ryo. Her tail no longer going back and forth, instead it was between her legs.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise's irises turned into fire, "Leave her alone or I will burn you!" Blaise said in a not so friendly voice. Fire rolling off of his clothes.
Ravanna (played by Egseal)

Snow wrote:
((Your character could be one one of the reoccurring obstacles our characters run into. Your a henchman of the main villain who is demon king who has not been introduced yet his name is Molorg.))

ok, sounds good.

((Ok since you are a villain character You can interrupt our conversation right now if you want.))

ooc

suddenly, the sky turns pitch black, the caricters begin to feel cold.
they hear evil sounding laughter coming from behind them.

Blaise looks around, "Sounds like that Wraith had a friend with it and they are coming now. Best to prepare yourself for battle guys" Around Blaise two fireballs formed and started orbiting him. They were connected by a nearly invisible orange cloud.

Snow came out from behind Blaise and formed two clones of herself made out of snow. "I am always ready to fight." Two Daggers made of ice formed inside her hands, the same weapons appeared inside the Snow clones' hands.

the laughter seams to come closer, and the darkness engulfs you so that you can't see.

rolled 1d12 and got 9
if 6 or hire thefaint glow of the fire surrounds you

"Who needs to see when you can sense your opponent's heat signature." The two fireballs seem to get bigger and bigger and changing from orange to a very bright blue and started to orbit him faster and faster create a ring around him and his comrades and started to make a blue dome of fire around them. "Let's turn up the heat and the lights." The dome shot out and instead of everything being just black it was now black and blue.

the darkness lifts a little and you see a drow floting in frunt of you.
you see a green cloud of poisen drifting from her hands towords you, just befor she fades away and wispers, "i'l be back!"
and the light returns.

The dome of blue fire dissipates, "Looks like we are going to have to hurry up and find those gems cause using that ability used half of my energy."

The two Snow clones turned back into a pile of snow. "I was hoping to blow off a little steam, oh well I will just have wait until our quest officially begins."
lumia (played by Egseal)

greatings, hear is a ring for each of you, use them only inthe time of gratest need.

"good luck" she wispers as she disapears in a flash of light.
in the place she was befor is a pes of paper.

"it is for you, pick it up snow", ses a voice in snow's head as shefeals a warm tingle spred though her.
Ran Sokyos (played by Ransokyos)

As the darkness clears, a noticeable difference is in Ryò's armor. Where it had been a deep midnight blue, it was now a rich emerald color. Also, gripped in both hands was a heavy looking blade. Pale greenish white flames of energy seemed to flicker over the blade of the sword, which was easily half, almost two-thirds, as tall as he was.

"Well, that was weird. wonder what these do?" Blaise picked up a ring and put it in his pocket.

Snow looked about and then at the note on the ground, she picked it up and read it.
lumia (played by Egseal)

ooc

look in your messigis

((ok))
Fern (played by Egseal)

ooc
(i appear holding the naturestone, and waring a ring identicull to yours.)

ic
hi, lumia sent me to find you, Snow.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus