Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Snow looked over at the newcomer, "Hello there!" Snow said excitedly said, "I am assuming lumia is the person who gave us the rings and this note." Snow sees the stone, "Cool, you have one of the elemental gems. I am assuming that the piece of an elemtal gem lumia gave me is the arctic gem."
Fern (played by Egseal)

yes, and it is the one we must find first.

suddenly you hear a buzzig sound and see this:

Your text to link here...
Fern (played by Egseal)

a glowing blade of grass apears is my hands and i make a slash at the wasps wings,
i cut off a wig, it stings me, and i fall...

Snow gasps, and summons her daggers and clones, "Blaise! Give this person a phoenix feather, she needs your help!" Snow and her clones dash off towards the wasps and each one of them started to slash and stab at it.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise ran towards the girl and puts an orange feather in her mouth. "This will wake you up and take care of any injuries and toxins in your body. Now to set up a defense." Blaise crissed his arms in an X and a see through shield of fire formed around him and the girl.

((I am going to bed. I have something to do tommorow so i won't be able to reply for awhile.))
Fern (played by Egseal)

i wake up gasping, th thankyou i stamer, then throw my blade at the wasp and faint.

ooc
(i have to go, be back tomorow.)
Ran Sokyos (played by Ransokyos)

Ryò saw the gigantic wasps and could sense the corrupted natural energy flowing through them. His eyes narrowed as he slashed upward, bisecting one wasp, which ignited in dark purplish green flames. His emerald and golden armor shimmered, seeming to draw in most of the surrounding light as the pale golden green flames engulfing the nodaichi intensified into a bright greenish white with golden tips.

99pJQOv.jpg

All around Blaise fire started to surround him, "I think it is time to turn up the heat. Let's see how this overgrown bug stands up to the fire of a phoenix." Blaise levitated off the ground a bit and charged at the wasp. When he made contact with it his flames completely engulfed it. Blaise landed back where he was when he charged at the wasp. "Snow, let's finish this."

"You got it! Girls lets finish this." Snow and her clones jumped into the air and they formed a drill made of snow and ice and they drilled right through the wasp.
Ran Sokyos (played by Ransokyos)

Ryò inhaled slowly as he twisted the nodaichi, deflecting one of the last two giant wasps as its stinger scraped along the blade with a musical ringing. "Careful not to let them sting you. They smell like a cross between rotten meat and rotten eggs," he managed as he twisted the nodaichi into shoving away the corrupted bug.
Fjd5cVD.jpg
"Jōka Sukari," he intoned, spinning the nodaichi in a tight spin. Even as he did, an arcane circle flared up as he swiped the blade in a rapid upward slash. A half dozen thick arcs of burning greenish goldenrod energy sped out, two striking the wasps which exploded into clouds of golden dust while the rest continued, striking something that ignited into golden and blackish purple flames even as it slid into still burning sections.
99pJQOv.jpg

"Time to finish this." Around nine fireballs formed around him and started to orbit him. "Let the corrupt energy of these creatures be destroyed and return them to their normal forms. Curse destroying flames!" The nine fireballs spread out, each connecting to each other and sent out a wave of fire almost completely destroying the corrupt energy in them. "Man this energy is strong, but this is buying me some time, now burn them to the ground in their weakened state!" The nine fireballs launched forward engulfing the remaining wasps in fire and it looked like the fire was absorbing them till there was nothing left and the fire disappeared with them. "Glad those were the last of them. Do not know how long I would be able to keep that up."
Fern (played by Egseal)

I wake up and weakly ask, what happened?

Suddenly I shout “snow, your ring! It’s glowing!”

Snow's clones disappear and Snow looks at her ring. "You are right." She looks at Blaise. "Hey, Blaise! read this note." She holds the note for Blaise to read. Then Snow says One of the gems must be close if my ring is glowing."

Blaise reads the note then says, "Looks like the prophecy on that stone tablet in the cave is coming to pass. Meaning Molorg, the king of demons, is back and trying to destroy the world again." Blaise looks at Snow. "If one of the elemental gems are close then we better hurry. Since it is the arctic one that is close at the moment, we must be close to a very cold place."
Fern (played by Egseal)

It might be, but the only cold place around here is, ahh...
I really hope not!

Snow shrugged, "From what I could tell about the prophecy, the elemental gems are found where their element is the strongest. So the arctic gem will be in the coldest place and judging by how my ring is reacting we must be close to it. Also, the gems amplify the environment they are in so if there is a very strong blizzard going on the arctic gem would have caused it."
Fern (played by Egseal)

That’s what I was afraid of. The only cold place around here thrue a 1 wayPortal to Ravanna's domain.
Fern (played by Egseal)

Ooc
(Gotta go hopefully I will be able to play later today.)

((Ok))

Snow nodded, "Alright, once we get the arctic gem its power and the weapon it can summon should be able to create a portal to escape." Snow then said, "Yay! Time for more adventure!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus