Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Whitewash! Good to see you. B)
Clara Burdick (played by Juls)

"I'd keep it simple and go with Brute, of course!"
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"I suppose I might actually have one for this particular occasion," Sherlock says seeming rather pleased with himself. After all, participating in these sorts of things requires incredible effort on his part.

"Clarity," he pronounces with confidence. "Not only is it your obvious state of being, but I can see your ambitions will lead you to it almost constantly."
Limey (played by SharkoTheLatexShork)

sherbert *i said confidently with a grin*
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

The young artist thinks about it for a moment, then exclaims, "Lemon!" She giggles, adding, "You know, since your name is Lime-y? Oh, I know, it's dumb..."
"weaver, as you weave designs onto canvas" he really hoped that sounded profound.
Dani Pearl (played by AliRevellian)

"Andor. I know it's simple, but it has a nice ring to it," the elf maiden said with a grin
Amory (played by RussianRxulette)

"Heaven~" Amory teased with a wink, leaning forward a bit.
Tiger Claw (played by JetStorm)

"Casanova..." he says,noticing Amory likes to flirt with others
Kiro (played by Darkstitchblade)

"Stripes."
Lisa Pidgetta Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

"Darkened Blade"
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Cheerful Lady."
wyvern Hydra (played by starwolf)

"I dont even know panda?"
Z23 (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I....fail to see how you could compare U-110 to a panda....Anyway, I shall call you....eh, Laser Breath?"
Reita (played by Darkstitchblade)

"... Zizi."
Kreed Krofton (played anonymously)

He thought for a moment. "I'm going to assume that you are already called Rei, so... maybe Glacier?"
Lola (played by MHAFangirl)

Lola thought for a minute. "I know it might seem simple but I'll call you Kas" She said with a sweet smile
Donut (played by Darkstitchblade)

Donut cocked his head to the side as he examined the girl. "... Oh! I know!" His eyes brightened up once he thought up of a name, "I'm gonna go with Snow!"
hellfire inferno (played by starwolf)

hmmm how about sparky or spike...?
Victorious (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmmm....Well you do look like a demon-type, so I shall call you Demon, as that is what you appear to me.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus