Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Stan
Liz.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Marti! Or maybe Nix?"
Roland Thompson (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Slippery” (for Nicki)
“Maze” (for ‘ninja’ Maisi)
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"The Duke," he states with certainty. "I can tell you come from a similar background, but you're probably not tied down to a lot of regs. Good and bad, I suppose, but you definitely look like you can handle your own."
“Little soldier boy.” Zeldana narrowed her eyes, bluntly stating without a care if she hurt the man’s feelings or not. “You are young compared to me, short, and your a soldier. My nickname makes sense.”
"Muse." The vampire says, staring the woman down with a mysterious expression. He liked her fire, so unafraid of stating her thoughts plainly. He says nothing further however and his expression quickly grows cold again.
Aegis (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Aldo. Also, you know, there are. Nonviolent cures for vampirism."
“Rust.” Zeldana bluntly hummed, “you’re armor reminds me of a rust. I do not like it.” She ran a hand through her locks of midnight hair, golden eyes sweeping over the paladin once more.
Alabasta Ironstar (played anonymously)

"Zee sounds suitable."
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

Ala
“Z. A beautiful nickname.” Iseki smiled kindly, running a hand through his silver locks. “I do hope you like it. I am not the best with nicknames.”
"Hunter." The physically manifested spirit growls, clearly not pleased with the presence of the exorcist. He purposefully changed his appearance to that of how he appeared after he was killed, trying to spooky him.
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Oiy!" Greg reeled back a few safe steps from the being. "So you're new."

Other than stating the obvious, the detective decided it would be best to compose himself and adhere to the rules of the game. "Uh, I'm going to go with Angler. I get the feeling you'd be content to hide in some fathomless darkness, lurking for whatever reason."
(Oof, sorry in advance for my RUDE character. He hates cops! Nice character though ;3 )

"Pig!" The entity screeches, his form wavering into something darker briefly. "Your kind were no help at all, you are why I'm like this. You did nothing!!" He hisses like a snake, memories of what happened to him and what he had done, the fact that nobody noticed, nobody stopped him. Rage fills him and he sends a blast of random bird feathers at the detective before disappearing.

read at your own risk, possible trigger warnings. Info about Desir's response
Memories untold:
Cursed to see spirits in his life he was tricked by a greedy demon who wanted him for herself, abandoned by those he loved he lost his mind and became a serial killer...taking the life of his last friend before ending his own right before the eyes of several officers. Now, a mere spirit himself.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

The artist squints at the being for a moment, hiding a yawn behind her hand. If she saw the ruckus a moment ago she doesn't show it. "Mm-hm... How 'bout Spooks?"
Sam Konas (played by ImCitrus)

“Paintz.” Kona’s hummed, purposely making the ‘s’ sound like a ‘z’. He had a small smirk that curled his lips as he added in a mocking tone, “and weakling.”
Iceberg Titanicia (played anonymously)

"Idiot. Don't ask me why."
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

James gave an approving nod to the demolitionist. "Looks like you beat me to the punch. Kudos."

He couldn't have said it with a straighter face, however, and yet he seemed appreciative nevertheless. Perhaps he shared in Maisi's weariness. Or perhaps it was his typical weariness for the world in general.

"I think I shall call you 'bombastic,' hm?"
Ruin (played anonymously)

"The Professor?" A curve of his lips born from the amusing encounter displaced his usual cold features. "Yes, The Professor. Confident and proud, an intently focused person."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus