Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"My first instinct would be to call you Snowball, because you remind me of a spunky kitten I used to have by the same name," the artist says with a small smile. "But maybe Tally or Una would work too."
Kit Badger (played by Folklore)

"Ah, Maisi reminds me a lot of Daisy! I think it's a sweet and fitting name for an artist."
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

"Kitty. Fairly easy one."
Cyfrin Fletchen (played by AliRevellian)

"Either Daran or Firetree. Going by the last name is pretty cool."
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"Cy. Yeah, yeah, that's it. Cy." He smiled nervously.
Dean Winchester (played anonymously)

"C'mon," Dean said with a smirk. "We already know where this is going. I mean, with a name like that and not much else to go on, we gotta go with 'Rambo.' You got the height down, right? Now you just need a kickass bandana and an M60 machine gun and we're good to go!"
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"What was that, your name? Dean Winchester?" The woman asked, before mulling his name over and over on her lips. She paced back and forth, pinching her chin in thought while casting him a quite the stern eye. "Mmh, let me listen to the winds for this one."

And so she cupped her tufted ears, and closed her eyes for the sound of the wind. "Elementals, I ask forbearance, and your infinite wisdom. What say you? What name should we give this man before us? ...What? No, that's mean. Huh?! K-ken doll? That's worse than idjit-- Stop! Stop. No more. I'm out. Wild."

With an uneasy shake, she let her hands down and put them on her hips. "You know what? Forget it. I'm gonna call you Deany."
Count Demolgan (played by Vozhad)

*The vampire lord was being taken to his newly made castle in the middle of the dark forest, over the highest mountain of the land, his necromancer and lich servants were gaurding his coffin in disguise as merchants, it was in the middle of the day that they stopped, since the supernatural presence of the Vampires was a dark beacon to all undead and dark-dwelling beings they wanted to contact the local necromancers for a nice and underground crypt for the necromancers needed rest and the liches need to renew their make up to conceal their skeletal appearance, but the elder vampire's powers were infinite and he was aware of the outside world even in his hibernation, it was then he noticed the presence of this cat woman and titled her as "Golden Cat"
Markuris Vande (played by randomentity777)

"Accursed wraith!" His previous encounters with Eldar, including the one that had rendered him in his current state, bore heavily on his mind, and this man seemed similar to the Eldar's corrupted cousins, the Drukhari. Markuris was never a person to think rationally, especially now, so those were the words that escaped his scorched lips, amplified by the vox-systems of his life support casing entombed within the great ceramite shell.
Tubbo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"Mark!" Tubbo smiled, proud of himself for that one. "I like the sound of that actually! Mark, Mark... Funny name." He smiled.
Yellowbeard (played anonymously)

“Lard”
Ellenor (played anonymously)

"Isn't yellowbeard sufficient? Or is that really your name? Ah well, I suppose I can call you Fuzz Head."
"Elly! Elly!"
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"Mm," He thinks for a moment. "Caramel. Like the candy that's really bad for ypur teeth. Actually, I shouldn't have said that."
Sparrow Ashford (played anonymously)

"Uh..." he studied the strange man's appearance. "King, I guess, I don't know," he gestured to the crown.
Syn (played by Eternal_Dream)

Syn sipped gingerly at her mixed cocktail drink and sighed in exasperation. "Really?" she eyed the man before, her taking in every detail. "I really have to do this?" the ice clinked against her glass as she took another generous sip. "Sparrow...Ashford." She started to rub her chin then shrugged nonchalantly. " .....bah....Bird, then." A sly smile quirked at the corner of her lips that was slighted obscured by the glass. "Yes....that works...."
Mariana Vauclain (played anonymously)

"You a serious one alright. Hmmm... Let me call youuuuu... COCO! Cause, well, I don't know. You look like a Coco to me. Hihi." She smirks.
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Pretty Doll!!”
Phoebe Blythe (played anonymously)

Either Tally or Lulu!
Aegis (played by Thatnerdychick)

pho?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus