Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

matt fireblade (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

*matt points the gun at lucy* look madam we don't want any trouble you leave us alone we don't hurt you savy?
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Hehe, nice...you know” she moved the knife to the side and stood, she popped her neck “you got some moves, but so do I” she threw her gun into Lucy’s hands and kicked her down grabbing the gun again and cocking it “now then...” she grabbed the bombs and chunked them behind her
Lulu (played by LiviMinoku)

“Thing is here this one was the one who wanted to kill me plus I was heh...ready to get rid of this thing she wanted me dead!” She signals to Alex the man and 30 men come out of the woods

“I have my own army sweetie!”
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Heh, I give you that...” she lowered her gun and put her hand out to help Lucy up “didn’t see it coming”

*matt grabs his radio* code red! I repeat code red! activate operation ad victoriam! *he looks at ace* ace please stop it your gonna get killed!

“Thanks...” she stands up wiping the blood off her face “I’m Lucy I run a facility of workers you?” Lucy smiles signaling the men to back off

“Calm down I’m not gonna kill her she’s good I like her!” She laughs
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Nah, it’s ok Matt, besides all you want me to do is show my body to guys isnt that right...maybe I should” she put the gun down and teasedly pulls up her shirt slightly showing lucy’s army

i'm matt captain of f.e.t.u. the federal emergency tactical unit I appreciate you stopping the hostilities

*matt facepalms* you know that was a joke right?
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Well it sure as hell didn’t sound like one...! Here I’ll give them a show”she was still kinda pissed that he said it, so she took her ripped kiss shirt off completely, exposing her boobs inside of a lacy bra

No problem commander just I’d like to make you an offer since we just met would you like to make a deal?”

All my men look away I blush covering my husbands eyes

*matt looks away* at least if I was told to whip my dick out I would be dignified and not do it!!

*matt turns to lucy* depends on what the deal is what are ya offering?
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She put the shirt on “just making sure you wouldn’t look she walked over to him, her hips swaying with every movement, she patted his shoulder and slung the gun over her shoulder

*matt blushes and starts to look uncomfortable* so whats this deal exactly?

“I hear your looking for women to show off?” I blush “ well we have women who perform for my men we could lend our place for your men to enjoy and all I ask is for some guns 40-45
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked at Matt and let out a small laugh, knowing he was uncomfortable now, “what do you say now Matt?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus