Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

Once I'm all the way down the river I get up and out of my inner tube, climbing up the side of the river and sitting in the grass.
Scarlet and Jay Smit (played by A__Girl)

Jay jumps out of his inner tube and lays on his back in the water, scarlet and Justin continue down the river

I lay down on the grass and close my eyes, relaxing.

Jay opened his eyes and got up he walked to the bank of the river seeing Claire, “your the quiet type too..” he finally said and looked down at her

"Yeah I guess. I never really have anything interesting to say." I shrug and look up at Jay.

“Honestly...” he sat down and leaned back on his palms

"Your sister seems really hype though. So does everyone else." I laugh a little. "I enjoy camping and stuff, I don't really show it though." I sigh.

“Ya she is a very childish person...it’s probably from what happened to her as a kid...” he sighed looking up at the clouds

"What happened?" I ask. "Ah, sorry never mind." I say to answer my question.

He looked at her then back up and sighed

I sit up quietly and bend my knees so I can rest my arms on my knees.

They make a full cirlcle around the river and end up on the bank jay and Claire are at

I get up and go over to where the people are at.

They get out of the inner tubes and Justin and scarlet start talking, jay walks over to the two of them and join the conversation

"Are we doing something next or can we go back to our cabins?" I ask.

The counselor named Justin looked at her “you can stay and swim or go back to your cabin your choice..”

I nod and go back to my cabin. I hang my swimsuit to dry outside and I change into a grey long sleeve shirt, my boots, and my green shorts. I tie my hair up in a messy bun and go outside. I sit outside of my cabin and sketch more of my drawing from before.
The Hayes Family (played anonymously) Topic Starter

The siblings head back to their respective cabins to dry off and change clothes.

I put my book back and wait outside of my cabin patiently to see if anyone is out.

(oop)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus