Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

"Are you okay?" I ask, holding my hand out to see if you want to stand up.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"Dont worry about me...I;ve endured enough beating..." He force himself to standup but fall on his knee on the ground because of the the bruises on the crash of the canoe.

"Should I tell the counselors to get help??" I ask as I grab your arm and put it over my shoulders, trying to hold you up.

" Well it would be good if there is someone to tell me about this place." he stand up forcibly in order to let her help him.
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

((I changed from scarlet and jay to Jess who,is still a counselor))

She sat by the counselors cabin bored out of her mind she wanted something exciting to happen

"Okay." I say as I slowly walk with Allec to the side of my cabin. "Jess! Come help!" I yell as I walk towards her more.

Allec took a seat on a nearby bench and watch the surrounding of this camp. "Pretty quiet place here...."

She smirked, ‘action’, she ran over to her still in her bikini, but she had jean shorts over her bottoms, “what’s the mat...” she stopped talking and then looked at allec, “who the hell is that..?” She looked at Claire

"This is Allec. I found him passed out in the woods. I don't know what happened and he doesn't remember I'm pretty sure." I reply.

She walked over to allec and reached for his head, as she was going to examine it, “let me see...” she looked at him as she reached

While he was sitting a few memories came back to him as his head begans to hurt real badly. He hold his head as he remember few things.

She grabbed his wrist gently and put them down by his head, “hey..it’s ok..I’ll try and help as much as I can..” seeing he was in pain, she gently grabbed his head, seeing if there was any cuts

Inside his memories are scene of his torture during the disciplinary camp. He begans to scream uncontrollably as his eyes widened.

“Ok Claire....go into the counselors cabin and go into my room, in my room is a big blue bag...bring it to me fast..now!!” She laid him on his back propping up his head

I go run to the cabin and get the bag, running back out. I hand it to Jess, "Holy shit, are you okay? Why are you screaming?" I yell over his scream.

She pulled a needle and morphine out of her bag, “it’s ok I’m a licensed nurse...Claire he is in tremendous pain... I need you to hold him down though..so I don’t hit a artery...” she looked over at Claire as she pulled out 20 mg of morphine, she looked over at Claire, “hold him down now...”

He was squirming because of the lost control of his sanity.

I grab his wrists and step down on his feet firmly so he isn't able to move.

She looked at his veins and tapped them making them bulge out more, she injected his veins as the morphine flowed in his blood stream

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus