Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

"W-What is this gonna do?" I ask nervously, trying to hold him down tighter.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

The dose work as he began to calmdown and close his eyes.
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

“You can let go of him..now” she looked at Claire then at allec, “its morphine it will kill his pain..”

I nod and let go. "Um, once he's completely calm, should I go help him clean up or something?" I ask curiously over what I could do to help.

“No...” she shook her head “you can help me move him to my cabin, so he can rest...and I can get a iv in him..and all that stuff” she let out a breath of relief as he started to calm down

As he was in his unconscious state, His memory began to comeback to him.

"Okay." I say as I slowly help him to your cabin.

She helped her and laid him on her bed, she huffed as she set him down, “they are always heavier when they are unconscious..” she looked at Claire and began to work, putting a iv in him and making sure he was warm and so on

He was sleeping for three hours that late he open his eyes slowly and first thing he saw is a wooden ceiling. "Where am I?" he spoke in a soft tone.

She turned her head and looked at him, she set a clipboard down and spoke softly, “you are in the counselors cabin...in my room..” she walked up to him looking down at him then checked his iv “how are you feeling?”

" Quite peaceful I'd say..." He cough a little as he let his upper body stand.

She still hadn’t changed since this had all happened, she looked like a typical normal 19 year old counselor, “that’s good...” she gave a warm smile as she wrote something down on the clipboard

Before he woke up I headed out the door, "Later if he needs somewhere to stay if you want to relax or something, there is a small one bed cabin two cabins down from mine." I said as I pointed in a left direction. I waved and went back to my cabin.

He holds his head "Now I know who I am and how did I end up here." He look down "I'm Allec Onstone, Prisoner A00425, Committed Crime of Murder."

(OOOOOOOHH shIT)

“Oh shit...” she mumbled to herself, she gave a warm smile, “uhh...at least you remember...” she said questionably

"I remember Im almost got my freedom out because I've been found innocent and being framed for the murder of the doctor of st. Levis."

After those three hours I go to check up on him and Jess. "Oh hey, you're awake." I say with a small smile. I lean against the doorway. "Is everything good?".

She let out a relieved breath, “oh, but what happened how did you end up here..?”

She turned to Claire, “ya...just go back to your cabin..” she frantically pushed her out closing the door

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus