Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

He was thinking and remember "I remember that after packing my stuff, two of the security guard just knock me out. After that I just woke up being tied on a chair as they torture me."
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

I frown a little and go back and lock my door, blasting lots of songs from Vance Joy, Arctic Monkeys, The 1975, The Neighborhood, and Hobo Johnson from my MP 3 Player.
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

“Oh shit..”she said a little to loud, she covered her mouth, “I’m sorry...” she looked at him, and gave a soft smile, “well they can’t hurt you here...”

" Where else should I go...I have no home or friends...just a lonely man working as a Janitor at the St. Levis Hospital."

“Well...you can stay here till summer is over, then I guess you can stay with me after summer is threw with..” she walked over to the blue bag again and pulled out a stethoscope, “I need you to pull your shirt up...” she looked at him hiding the stethoscope

Sure..." He toke off his shirt. "Before that May I asked for you name?"

“Oh it’s jessica, but people call me jess..”whenever out the cold stethoscope on his chest listening to his hear beat it was normal, and she wrote it down on the clipbored, she felt his lymph nodes

"Jessica...thats a nice name. You know I was thinking, How about I work here as Janitor?"

“A janitor...I can get you a better job then that...” she laughed a little, “so what’s your name??”

" Allec Onstone, Cleaning is one of my speciality and also I can take out those pest."

She laughed, “nice name, I guess, if that’s what you want to do...we also have another counselor opening...just putting that out there..” she had finished her standard check up and wrote a couple things down on the clipboard

"So what does a job of a counselor does anyway?" he put back his shirt back.

I turn my music off and go back to the forest. I start climbing a few trees, going one to back by swinging off branches at the top of the trees.

“Basically...they manage activities and kids...” she shrugged and then looked at him, “but I am also the nurse, as well as a counselor...”

" Interesting well I do manage both the cleaning and the activity."

I swing on a vine into the river, "Woohoo!" I yell loudly with a big splash. I hit my head a little but I shake it off and swim around a bit.

She nodded, “its up to you what you want to do...” she set the clipboard down and walked to her closet pulling out clothes, being she was still in her bikini and jean shorts

"So when will I start?" He lay down on the bed.

“When ever she grabbed a crop top and some converse, she would keep her shorts on, “I’ll be back..” she walked into her bathroom and got dressed, she hung her bikini over the bathtub to let it dry, she walked back out closing the door behind her

So he just close his eyes and began to take a short rest.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus