Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Z33 (played by TopKek23)

((Wait as in leave leave?))
Z33 (played by TopKek23)

((Like your char is not gonna be here anymore
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

((Yes, my character will not be here, neither will I))
Z33 (played by TopKek23)

((Well cya))
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

((I’m back boi’s))
matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

*matt puts his hands to his head* matt:you!! you're a monster!!!

((He is in bed right now lol))

She looked at him, knowing jack was in his mind, jack got out of his and then back in hers
Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

THe lights would go out and when they flicker for seconds Jack would be stabbing Jessica in the stomach. The lights would turn back off.

She looked at jack wide eyed, she held her stomach as blood pooled out.
Z33 (played by TopKek23)

When the lights would turn back on Jack was gone ``Ḑ̶̡͇̹͙̤̠̯̼̪̩̪̫͛̉̔͜ͅö̶̘̖͚̭͕̫́̓̈̀̓̈̎̀̆̉̚͠ ̴̢̛̼͍̝͎̖͎͇͌̒̊̂̑̆n̵̡̢̺͔͖͕̗͕̠͈͇̂͆́͌͂̋̂͌͘͜͝ő̷̧̭̬̤̦͙̯̀̒̌̽̎̎̃̊t̸̡̧͓̹͇̣̲̻̥̩̤̻̭̰͍͒̓̔̒͝ ̵̧͎̬͔̪͕̖͕̖̘̗̙̳͚̖̆͝t̸͚̘̟̙̺̆̈́̕̕r̵̜͍̟̤͆̽͜y̸̨̢̢̨̦͍͓͎̜̯̫̤̱̺͋̏͋͐̏̃̃̏̓̈́ ̷͇̭̈́̀́̈́̎̾͘̕͝ṫ̸̨̧̘̩̺̩̞̯͇̝ͅͅơ̷̻͐̈́͑̑͊̄̚͘͠ ̸̨̻̮̪͖̥̮̮̫͍͕̿́̅͒͛͘͝͝͝h̸̥̭͚͓͐̔̋́̂̓̄̀͘͠o̷̧̝͇̞̪̻̞̟̰̗̼͚̊̅̿̉̿͒̇̇̊̂̌͗͠ĺ̷͖͉͇͉̻̣̼̻̠̥̥͒̂͜ͅd̸̙̟͖̠̣͕̅͒̇̍̍̓́̒͛̋́̚͠͝ ̵̥̼̩͚̣̥̘͑m̸̡̡̠͖͙̭͔̗̳̯̯̣̝̝̱̽̎̀͑͋̿̒͆͋͂̀̍̕͝͝ḛ̷̦͙̹͔̩͎̰͕͉̫͓̞͎͛̋̀̓͜ ̴̥̏̈́̈̈̎b̴̨̡̡̲͙͚̜̫̐͒̚͜͝a̵̛͕̾̓̔̔̽̊́̚̚͠c̴̖̙̬̲̗̫̋͊̂̇͑͂͌̌͊̂̔̚ͅk̶͖͓̘̦̍̍̑̃̂͑͐̎̋```

She looked down at her stomach and put pressure on the wounds, she planted out of pain as she stood up. The blood dripped down her torso.

She slowly made her way to the door, she grabbed the handle with a shaky bloody hand and coughed up some blood. She opened the door and slowly made her way out, heading towards the medical bay. “Leave me al—one... ja—kc” she said with a shaky breath.
Z33 (played by TopKek23)

``Y̷̧̤̮͒̀̏o̶̦͌̍̉̎͝͝͝ű̸͈̯̺̠͉̮̦̉̄͝ ̸͕͕̲̩́͋̌͘͜k̷̩͙̦̘͓̏͛̄͘ͅi̷̝͚̪̕ḽ̸̬́͂͐̓̋̾͝l̶̢̯̳̥͓̘͐̎̒̿͋͛́ẹ̷̠͇̗̀̾͜͝d̵͉̻̓̚ ̴̞̫̻͕̪̾̈́͠m̷̠̥̓̈́͌̌e̵̢̠̰͈͗̿͐̕̚,̴̨̠̭̜̈́̂ ̴̲͊͒͂̂̑̑̌n̸̩̠̻̪͔̭͑͗̉̄ö̴̱́̉̋̈̕ẇ̵͔̗͈̭͠ ̶̢͚̾̽̃́ͅͅI̸̛͈͕̫̮̥̎͊́̄͒̚ ̴̧̯̳͉̄̑̐͗̕̕w̶̞̲̫̟̭̜͚͂̽͋̂͒̌͑ï̴̢͔͈̞͂̓l̷̹͕̣̂͑̚͝l̴̘̤̬̩̾ͅ ̶̭̏̂̇̑͝p̷̥̻͚͑͒ų̵̭̹͚̝̺͊͜͠ǹ̵̤̘̣̼̈́͋i̸̞̰͈̫͚̔͋̏̔̅̀s̶̱͆̑̓͐̏̑̐h̷̻͚̼͇͍̖̻̋̀̈́̏͝͝ ̴̜̔y̸͚̫̩͎̌̃̄͘ơ̸̙̹̑͂͂͋͋̌͜ù̵̦͉̏́̍͊̆̕ ̸͚̣̹͖̲̈́͐̒a̵̲͇̙̅̎͠ͅń̸̢͎̐d̶͚̬̙̱̼̞͌ͅ ̵͔̭͈̩͈̱͑͊̕ý̸̻̝̲̰͉͕̔̍̒̋͒͠o̸̡͇͉̪͊́̆̑u̷̟̦̹̼͚͇̥͒r̴̳̐̀̒͌̕ ̴̨͙͍̞͍̂̈́̇͗͒̈͜l̵̜̘͔̾̓͘ó̶̭͍̙̺̣̂͠v̶͉̒̿͂̓̚ę̶̛͉͓͋͆͛̈́̚͜͠d̸͔͊̒͛̓͘ ̸̧̙͎̾ô̵̠̙̹̎̂͜n̶̛̼̰̤̻̼͗͒̀̚͠ẹ̷̔̈́̒̚s̴̥̈́͒̐̑́̌͝``

“W—hy are you li—ke this...” she walked slowly trailing blood behind her, she leaned against the wall feeling light headed. “Ple—se....ja—ck..” she slowly slid down the wall trailing blood down it.
Z33 (played by TopKek23)

``B̴͔̊̋͆̽̋͋͌̎͊͆̃̾̾̍ȅ̵̡͔̪̦͎̞̻̱̖͍͈̯͍̙̘͙̰̗̥̂͒̊̕ͅç̶̨̲͉̙̱͙̪̗̣̦̳̓̈́̑͌́͗͝ą̶̡̛̛̛̲̱͉̗̥͇̭͙̫̬͇̯̺̖̪̙͈̘͖͉̥̰̀͋̔̒̊̔̆̾̒̇̿̃͝͠ͅu̸̠̫̟̟͔̦͂͑̔̀̿̇̆̈́̂̌͗̍̀̋̓͌̀̒̍̓̕͘͜s̶͎̱̪̻̩͇̲͙̲̣̥̮̉̎̂̓̈͗̐́́̎͂͐͊̄͂͑̅͝ͅȩ̶̘̞̦̘̼͓̝͇̮̣̫̹̟͗͆̂̒̋̋̇̀̔̽̾͠͠ͅ... Ḅ̷̿͐e̷̪̯̻̽̄́͛̕c̸͓̤̬̞͔͂͂̎̕͝a̷̛̹̝̫̓͌̓͊ư̴̜̓̽̒̊s̷͓͚̹͊͜ę̴͍͇̱͈̅... Because... I-I don't know... Jessica you must liste- S̵̨̪̟͖͍̠̤̜̝͔̟͈̫̣̀̇͛̐̀̔͑͒͂̂̆̕Ḣ̷̢͍̪͔͉̙̠͇̙̙̱̼̻̠͖̠̀͒̂͒̆͐̈́̇̃̊̊̿̓̎̌͒̇͛͊̃̐̉́̄̾̉̎̈́̏͒͘̚͝͠͝͠ͅU̷̡͇̤͕̼͙̤͓̯̠̼̮̹͔̰̜̰͍̺͙̰̱̘̹̦͕̙͓̺̝͖̦̻̱̰̗͚̐̔̾̆͊̍̎̌̇̚̕͜͜͝͝T̴̢̢͕̳̤̙̺̖̯̳̼͚̰̠͔̟̮̝̬̖͖̖͑̄̌̑̈́͆̆͐̓͒̑̈́̅͛̑͒͒̀̋̋̔̆͆̽͝͠͝͠͝ͅ ̶̛̛̰̩̥̺̜̲̫̠̪̯̟̮̭̯̟̹̬̎́̀̂͗́̀̓̍͌͗̈́̾̾̃́̀̅̐̒̔̀͊͋͘̚͠ͅͅU̵̧̺̫̜̫̪̣̳̜̯͐́͐͐́̄͛̓͆͂͛̾̆̀͋̚̕͜͝͝͝ͅP̴̢̧̨̛̪͚͓̟̹͖̠̪͙͔̹̘̮͍͕̠̮̭̭̹̻̮̟̦͑̅̓̉̆̎̎̾̋͊̍́̿͌́͒͊̆̈̆̕̕ ̶̡̧̣̦͚͎͓̤̳̙̙͍̺̿̋̈́͋̍̒̐̉͌̿̓̀͂̑̏̂̀̾̽̚͘͜͝͝Ẏ̸͇̳͇̟͇̜͖͚̜̻̬̱͈̋̇́̽̈̑̈́̏̉̓͆̔͛̈̏͌Ơ̵̛̛̱̜̮̘̘̠̻͍̦̱͖̖̯͕̥͚̱̗͆̋̈́̔̆͆͐́̿͋̓̅͛̐̃͌̽͋̎̈́̇̾̈́̏̃̂͛̀̓̕͠͠͝Ȕ̵̡̡̗̖̫͍͇̜̜̙̤̮͈͕̻̖̤̠̦͉̼̟̰̲̹̫̪͍͎̼̀̔̎̀̌̾̇̂̚͘̕ͅ ̸̢̛̣̼̻̠̲̫̱̻̱̇̑̍̿̈́̄͆̄̈́͛̇̒̓̆͒̈̂̾̋͆̿̉̎̎̃̈̂̃͗̆̇̕̕͜͝͝͝D̸̢̧̼͚̩͔̗̲͔͚̙̤͎̦̯̲̠̜̣̬̗̝͖̘̮̫̼̻͒͜ͅƠ̴̢̛̳̥̬̦̼̮̙̻̻̏͑̓̉͐̈̃̓̓͂̏̅͑͂͌̏̂̑̀̇̍͒̕̚͘̚͝N̸̦̬͖̙̱̙̞̝̬̼̩̝͉̘̠̠̦̝̬̫͎̗̄̈̽͐̾̽̓̓͋̽̀̐͛̓̈́̚̚͜͝͝'̴̡͚̪̪̺͖̣̻̙̫̞̝̼͔̼̜̹͚̭̪̼̭̫̄̏́̈́̈́͛̾̃͆̇̈́͆̌̉̊̿̆̒̄̊͒̄͛̒͂̓͒̀͗͆̃̕͠͝ͅŢ̶̨̨̬̩͇̻͓̤͖̤̮̪̣̮͓̞̭̲̦̝̣́̍ͅ ̸͈͙̹̳͍͕̪̣͙̠̞̭̞̻͚̪͍͕͔̝̭͈̙̞̱̓̑͂̀̀͆̿̓̀͂̃͐̓͐͂̈̍̈́̓̅̃̌̃̓͂͋̾͂̽͂̏̿̕̚͠͠ͅĒ̸͉̤͚̹̻̳̯̫͓̖͉̈̀͌͊͑̈́͌̔̐͂̾̌̈́̂̐̓̀͑̚͠͝ͅX̴̢̢̨̡̢͚̯̖̭͈̫̪̦̘͎̱̠͚͙̝͍̬͙̮̥͍̠̝̳̹̮̘̥̲̂̀̀̇̆̏ͅĮ̸̢̨̡̞̘̟̩͖̗̝̰̭̻͇͈͍̹̤͉̝̺̣̘͓̉S̷̢̢̨̜̰̭̩̗̗̺̬̥͎̠̹͇̭̬̜̥̭̙̼̞̪̲̗̙̝̦̫̏͜ͅT̸̡̡̢̧̧̳̙̬̱͚͍̹̮͕͖͔͉̘̗̱̬̬̥͕̤̣̭̭̬̭̺̟̩͉̗͚͈̈́͗͛̄̿̏͝ ̸̪̓̈́͋͂̏̈́͐͊́̊̐̄̈̔͘͝͝A̷̬͍̩͎̙͍͓̘͓͚̮̰̣̻̮͖̼͍̜̽̃͗͌͐̾͋̀́̌̈́͆̈͒́̌̍̾͒̀̇̔͐̉̚͜ͅͅN̶̨̨͖̟̜̫̖̼̼̟̫̣͛̑͊̒̉̂̔̿̓͜͝Ý̷̘̫͔̹̤̙̜̹͇̬͙͚̼̦͗͌̏̀̑̾̊́̂̎̅͐͋͊̽̇̂̅̽̕͝͝M̴̩͙̘̮̪̙̤̫̮͓͓̠͍̘̝̳̥̥̹̪͔̄̅͂̋̑̓̍͑͆͐̐͊͑̓͑͛̉́̇̂̀̒̿̃̎͊͒̐̊̋̍͑́̕̕͜͠͝ͅƠ̷̡̛̛̗̲̬͍̓̎͂̐̏̿̒̀͐͋͋̓̔̎̽̐͆̿̔͐̌̊̿̿̋̐͌̄͛͑̕͝R̶̢̧͚̱̟̜̩̫̮͎̹͚͈̪̯͓̼̱̝̲͈̳̬̳̲͚͚̩̜̞̦̺̿̃̍̎́͂̓̍̑̒͆̈͂̏̀́̑̈́͂͐̊͑̒͊̎͌̎̂̆̽̕͘͜͠͝È̸̡̨̢̨̩̤̮͇̜̯͎̟͚̹̱͍̞̘̰̟̞̻͖̟̻̟̤̹͇͓̘̬̱̲̭̜̻̖͑͛̿͆͗̈́̋̅̀̈́̕͘̚ͅ ̸̨̨̡̨̠̗̯̱̖̥̻̼̲͍͎̝̬͍̠͉̘͉̫̭̪̜͕̮̱̦̳͙̹̜̥͗̀̔̊̌͂̊͐͒̏̎̿̕͠͝ͅͅĮ̶̧̪̰̖̰̝̝̘̘̹̣̯̜̲̺͖͉̬̖͉͓͈̿̔́͛̆̐̾͆́̈́̓̄̾̈́̾̚̕͘ ̷̖̩̼̯͇̹͈̭͕͍͚̣̜͎̲̙͔̭̟̘͊̕͜Ą̵̛̛͚̠̯̣̤͙̘̬̳̞̹͖̮̜̫̾̆͋̀̅̈́̌͛͘ͅM̵̨̢̛̦̙̭̲̻̯̥͖̪͙̾ͅ ̸̛̱͈̜̩͔̘̥̔̈̾̾́̋̾̀̇̿̏̀̓̓͊̊̈͊̈́̽̚̚ͅT̷̥̺̗̮̝̱̜̞͎͍̦̲͎̮̠̋́͌̚H̴̨̩̺̞̳͖̫̖̅̆̏̂ͅḘ̵̢̦̞̝̭͈̭͑͒ ̸̨̼̺̙̰̦͎͉̹͍͎͇͚͓̰̰̬͈͈̙͍̀͗ͅͅǪ̷̡͖͚̩̻̲̗̇̅͒̓̿̊͑̅̋̔͆̀̔̌̾̽̚Ṇ̷̲̭̟̗̣̭͆͠Ḛ̴̢̡̜̲̥͚̰̫̜̗͈̤̦̘͖̰̩̪̘͖͐̈͒͒͊̓́̓͘ ̷̛̛͚̰͓̯̟̈́̂̈̈́͐̑̇̒͆͒̀̈́͒́̃̈́͗̉̕͘̚Í̵͈̪̟̝͇̈́́̃͌̾̿͒̌̋͊̏̈̌͌͐͘̕͜͝N̵̡̲̘̺̫̭͚̯̤̤͈͉̟̥̺̭͚̹̊͑̔̈́̏ͅ ̷̮̪̖̖̠̻̓̓͑̍̚̕͠Ċ̷̢͔̙̰̝̰̭͇̼̞̝̬̪̙͕͕͖̰́͆̒͒̋̓̕̚͜͝͝ͅO̸̡̭̘͈̫͕̠͈̘͕̣̭̫̲͕̓̈̽̈̌̈́̔͋̅͑̀̈̒̓̕͝͠Ņ̷̡̨͔̹̮̬͍͔͍̮̳̤̳̄̾̍̆͠T̴̛̯̪̞͈̊͂͗̍̀͆̓̐̊͋͊̀̈̇̇̽̉̔̋̀͝R̸͉͚͉̱̰̰̰̗̟̤̫͚̄̿̍̌̆́̎̔O̵̧͖͕͓͈̱̘̗̮͍͈̖͙͍̣̊̋̉̑̀͐̀̀̿͊̚͝L̴̨̧͉̠̜̗̖̰̦͉̳̖̞̥̹̬̫͊́ͅͅ!̷̨̧͉̙̻͔̘̞̼̯̟͆́́́̆̾̉̃͠``

She hugged herself as the blood pooled around her slowly, she has lost a lot and she was starting to get cold. “Wh——at?” Was all she managed to say. At that moment a guard walked by seeing her, he ran over to her and picked her up calling down tot he medical bay on his walkie, he rushed her down to the medical bay. She was placed on a stretcher and a nurse applied pressure to the wounds.

“Jack...I’m..sor—ry..” she manges to say as they put her on a medical table, “who is jack?” They asked as the injected a iv and morphine into me along with taking test to find out my blood type.

They came back and she had O- blood and they found as much as they could find and they took her into surgery, they didn’t risk putting her under cause she might die, so they used morphine and pain numbness. And they began to operate on her. “The only rea—son I killed y—ou is cause you hu—rt the people i lo—ve...”

Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

The lights would flicker off and when they came back on it should a man...beating Jack's head on the floor? The lights flickered off again and then they came back on Jack had blood coming out of his chest and a scalpel in it. The Lights would flicker on and off and it would show... Jack getting his head smashed in by the man's knee, Jack getting thrown into the mirror, Jack getting stabbed by the glass from the mirror, Jack getting stabbed to death with a shard of glass by the man. The lights would turn back on and it would show the man and Jack bloody on the floor. He'd look at Jessica and The Guard.....

``I'm the real Jack``

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus