Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The day Grows Long

Cerise (played by ColombeRory)

She laughed watching Dreg and started making the tea for Rai. Picking up a slice of the new food she bit in to it her eyes going wide themselves. "This dear is amazing! You are going to be good here I am glad that you are here for Dreg" She smiled her tail wagging happily now. The kettle started to sing as the water came to a boil. Making a cup of tea for Rai she turns to the Demoness who had made the lunch. "Would you care for a cup of tea?"
A corner of Jherra's lips lifted in a light smile. She reached out to pat the young boy's head, an affectionate gesture, before stating, "Perhaps next time I will add the tomatoes then. You will like it I think. Plus it will give you some fuel to keep growing. Such things ar important at your age."

Turning her attention to the elder sister, she bobbed a nod. "I only share what I have learned in houses past. I am rather quick to learn, and will share that which I do. I am pleased, miss, that you feel I will make a good addition to your home." At a twitch to her ear- as the tea kettle sang- Jherra smiled a bit more. "I would love some tea, miss. With honey, if you have it."
Blank (played by Luulu) Topic Starter

Sister hadn't made tea in a while, so Dreg found her actions a little odd. Maybe it meant that she really did like the new serfs? Or, perhaps he should say serf. Dreg looked down at his food, suddenly solemn. Danni had run away. He looked up remorsefully at his sister.

"Danni isn't coming back, is she sis?"
Other characters (played by EonRising)

Danniel was still huddled in a ball in her hiding spot, shivering with fear mostly.

She smiled sweetly to the serf and started to fix her tea, adding honey to the cup and pouring the hot water over the back of a spoon to let it dance over the leaves gently. Turning she placed it down I front of her nodding. "I am glad that you are bringing these skills with you. Anyone who can make him eat is good to have."

She turned to Dreg and smiled ruffling his hair and getting him a glass of milk. "I have no idea Dreg but if she runs we will not be looking for her. She better hope she gets back here though, we are ten times more understanding than Mr. Cristian next farm over."
Rai-Hye (played by Beloved1950)

"Perhaps, Master Dregg, I could go and fetch her from hiding. I'm sure she'll do just fine here in the kitchen making delicious things with cheese," Rai offered. "Or," he said turning to Cerise, "we could wait until she comes to find us. If nothing else she is bound to get hungry eventually."
Jherra turned the lightly steaming cup a bit before picking it up to blow softly across the liquid's surface. Watching those in the kitchen over the rim of the cup. Taking a sip her lips curled into a softer, more warm smile than before. Good tea.

Her smile slowly sank, though, as the talk turned from cooking to their missing surf. Poor Danni girl. She was so unused to her spot in life. And their spot was not exactly the best. The collars they were born sometimes chaffed- though, only in a metaphoric sense.

It was Rai's comment that made her lips twitch once more in humor. "I am sure I said something along the same ilk. Little ones often go very far from where the food is."

"I think that waiting a little longer would be best. she will get hungry soon. If night falls and she is still not found we can go look for her a bit. Though not till after Dreg goes to bed. You young man will be in bed early tonight after your excitement today."
Rai-Hye (played by Beloved1950)

"Yes ma'am, now if you all wouldn't mind," he said with a smile, "I'd like to have my kitchen back so that we all may have supper at a reasonable hour."
Blank (played by Luulu) Topic Starter

Dreg noddled softly, then looked up at Jherra. "You're suppose to be my serf now. You're suppose to be the one to put me to bed." He stated matter-of-factually.
Jherra raised her brows. "It's my job, now is it? Must make sure the young master gets his beauty sleep." Chuckling lightly she offered a hand. "Care to show me around? I would love to see your room, and without knowing where everything is, I will hardly be much help to you master."

She smiled at the little one and that smile transered over to the cook. "And that way, we will be out of your cook's hair." She started forward, trying to coax the boy into the tour. "Pleasant cooking."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The day Grows Long

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus