Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Blade Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

"Dropship bay 25 is open,I supponed a ship to be ready for us"
Jason Kayne (played by TopKek23) Topic Starter

``Alright``

((I gtg to bed cya))

((See ya))

((Maybe you should change the desc to say,Looking for RPers))

((I am going off for the night,See ya))

He'd walk into the dropship and would head down to one of the sectors. He'd spot a somewhat intact building ``Let's head over there``

"10-4,Dropship,Set us down"

As the ship landed they'd walk out. He'd stop the group by holding his fist up ``Hold`` He'd hear the sound of a rebel group

Blade would perk his wolflike ears up,Listening for any movement or noise

A group of rebels would turn the corner and would open fire. ``Open Fire!``He'd say as he pulled out his rifle and would take out a few rebels.

"Engaging" Blade would dig his claws into the wall,Climbing up the buildings wall,He would check the roofs before opening fire with his K25 at the rebels from abive

He'd pull out a grenade and would take out half of the group with it. He'd run into the building with the group. The group would finish off the rebel group. ``I want snipers on all the windows`` He'd say as he was fortifying the building.

As if on cue,Blade would type on his wrist "KING unit requesting OTA sniper support" Said blade as a dropship came to drop off OTA snipers

He'd pull out a radio ``We need multiple Tanks, Helicopters, and troops to take hold of this sector again.``

"Synth units inbound" Said blade

A combine dropship would come to start dropping off 3 striders in the combat zone,As well as some OTA

``Block 2 secured... moving on to Block 3`` He'd exit the building and would scan the bodies. he noticed one of them was still moving. He'd pull out a pistol and would finish the woman off with a single shot to the head. ``Let's move``

Blade would move with him,His ears allowed him to detect anticitizens,He would peek into an alley and shoot a rebel hiding behind a container "These Anticitizens are everywhere"

As they walked along gunshots could be heard in the background. Many firefights were occurring in other sectors all over the city. The Citadel's alarm would go off. ``Shit``

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus