Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Blade Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

((No worries,We all make mistakes))
Jason Kayne (played by TopKek23) Topic Starter

``Now let's-`` He was cut off by the sounds of jets flying over then... BOOM! The explosion would send them flying back and more rebels... even more than before would storm in and would open fire. ``We need to retreat!``

"10-4,Calling a Transport now" Blade would radio in a combine dropship "Be advised command,Situation is code black,Falling back now" Ember would move back while firing "Dropship inbound,Anyone not on board is getting left behind"

He'd run onto the ship taking out a few rebels. As the ship took off he noticed that... ``All Sectors compromised...`` He'd say.

Blade had also hopped aboard the ship "Autonomous judgement may be needed,We may also need assistance from the overworld" A beeping noise would be heard on his helmet "We need to get back to the citadel,Advisors want to talk with me about recent events"

``Alroght`` He'd say as the dropship landed in part of the Citadel. He walked Blade over to the Advisor room ``There``

*Alright

"You may want to back out,Unless you were called as well?" Ember would clip his rifle to his back,He would kneel down as he saw an advisor come down a hole in the cieling

``No I was not`` He'd walk out

((So should I do an NPC scene or should I leave this obscure?))

((Npc if you want))

((Right))

((I keep calling blade ember,Just keep in mind that ember is not in this,My apalogies,I am used to ember))

((No worries))

"Rise" Said the advisor to blade, The advisors had a form of telaphy ,Without speaking Blade would stand up, He was doing his best to show no fear,Such things angered them "Most of our sectors have been compromised,We have lost control over a large area" Blade would yelp in agony as he felt like he was being stabbed "Fool" Said the advisor,It was angry and was using its mind powers to cause pain "We request assistance from the overworld" Blade would hear the advisor speak to him "No,Our resources are peocupied with the Freeman,We cannot provide very much,But we will provide what we can" Ember was intimidated "I understand,Sir" The advisor would leave through the same hole,Without talking,Ember would leave

``Now that you are done we need to get back down there and patrol the areas and... who is this Freeman?``

"Some sort of anticitizen one,He is over in 17 where he is killing our units like they are nothing" Ember would wag his tail lightly "We will get him eventually,He was involved with something called black mesa, And Thats all I am clear to know"

``Ah the Black Mesa incident...`` a flash of a building in a the desert would go through his head and would stumble back. ``I'm fine.. now let's get back down there.``

"Right,The overworld is providing some synth support"

``Good`` Another flash of security guard at a large desk with the Black Mesa symbol on a large screen. ``Now let's go``

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus